FIFTY-NINE.

*No I didn't mess up the date, this is a flashback*

DECEMBER, 2014.

Warning: never tell two twelve year olds they're going to a One Direction concert the night before they're actually going.

"Mom said we're gonna meet them."

"I can't wait to hug Harry."

"You're so stupid, everyone knows Louis is the best one!"

"Mona! Francis called me stupid!"

Five minutes before their date night, Mom and Dad informed the twins we'd all be going to their show at the Forum. It was a last minute show that they were doing for some Christmas charity thing and the second the twins found out, they wouldn't shut up about it. So, Mom and Dad surprised them with tickets, and disappeared for the rest of the night.

Leaving me with them knowing damn well they won't sleep.

"No one is stupid. Everyone likes what they like." I sigh, keeping my eyes on the rice cooking on the stove.

The least they could do was leave dinner.

"What about you then?" Francis inquires, leaning onto his elbows against the counter as he balances on the stool.

Claudia glances at him before nodding rapidly.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"What about me?" I raise my brows, facing them.

"Who's your favorite?"

"I don't even know these people."

"But you've heard the music." Claudia says.

I've heard two songs. One was about having memories at midnight or something. Francis played it in the car the other day while I drove them to school. It was kind of corny.

"Still don't know." I shrug.

"Okay, then we can show you a picture of them and you can tell us who's the cutest. You at least need to find one of them cute." Claudia says as she grabs my laptop from the couch.

This is really dumb.

Aren't they like teenagers?

"No don't show her that one, show her this one." Francis tells Claudia, both whispering in hushed tones.

Finally, they agree on a photo and she spins the laptop toward me to reveal the photo.

"This is them

"This is them." Claudia introduces, point at each face as she continues, "This is Zayn. And this is Niall. And this is Louis—"

"My favorite." Francis beams.

"And this is Liam. And this is Harry, my favorite. Isn't he beautiful?" Claudia sighs dreamily.

I scan my eyes over the screen, looking at each boy individually. They're all pretty attractive. I don't think I could pick a favorite just by their face. I mean they're probably all so different personality wise.