Mama's Baby Boy

Barri's POV

That night we both had wonderful dreams. We haven't had nightmares since. Also, my broken leg healed, but I had to get another surgery to get the pen removed from my leg. The incision is almost healed, but for now I have to go get ready to go to the Grammys with Michael. That's right it's February 28th 1984. So Michael and I rode to the Grammys together. It was incredible because he won 8 Grammys. We went home. "I'm so proud of you honey!" I wrapped him in a tight hug. "Thanks Baby." Soon the day came when the doctor said the incision had healed. I smiled widely. " Baby, I'm so happy. We get to play tag and water balloon fight and climb trees, instead of being in the house all the time. "Honey, I'm sorry  I made you feel trapped." "It's alright. I'm not complaining. Any moment with you is a wonderful moment. I love spending time with you." "I love spending time with you too." "Oh  I love you baby." "I love you too honey." He bent down and kissed my lips. I kissed back. It was wonderful and passionate. " Ahem, As cute as you two are I wasn't finished talking." We both pulled back and blushed ridiculously. "Sorry doctor." Me and Michael said. " It's alright. Anyways, it's incredible. There isn't a scar on your leg." The doctor tried to unbend and bend my leg. "Ouch!" I practically yelled. "Just as I thought. You're going to need to go to therapy. Your leg got really stiff from not moving it for two months. "Okay." So I went to therapy. I was so ambitious that I finished what was supposed to be three month therapy in one month. I could finally walk again! Michael and I decided we needed to do something to celebrate. We decided on an amusement park. We went to sleep. As soon as we saw sunlight we hopped up. We went out the house quietly. We didn't want to disturb anyone. We hopped in Michael's car and drove to the amusement park. We got out the car and ran inside. It was as if we turned into little kids. The day went on and more and more people start showing up. As Michael and I lined up to go on a rollercoaster  suddenly people ran over. "MICHAEL!" They shouted. People asked for hugs and signatures and photographs. We grabbed on to each other. Suddenly our grips started to slip as people kept pushing. I fell down. All I could do was cover my head and hope I don't get stepped on. "Barri!" Michael yelled over the crowd. Suddenly I saw the crowd part and I saw those familiar shoes. Michael was passing by. "Michael I'm down here." He looked down. He helped me up and hugged me tightly.

Michael's POV

So we did not think this through. We just ran to the amusement park. I got mobbed. I notice I wasn't holding Barri and she wasn't holding me. I prayed that she was alright. I called her name. I got no reply. As much as I hated to, I shoved the crowd out of the way. I had to find Barri. I started walking. I didn't see her until she called my name. I looked down and there was her beautiful face. I helped her up and hugged her. "Barri are you alright?" " I think so." "Let's go home." It was then I noticed the reporters. I just ignored them and kept walking. I made sure I was holding her. We got in my car. That's when I noticed it. "Barri, your bleeding." She checked her elbow. "I must have hit it on the ground when I fell. Tears fell down my face. "Barri I'm so sorry. I was being stupid. I didn't put on a disguise. Then we got mobbed and now your hurt." "Honey it's alright, I'm alright." I just drove the car in silence. I was irritated at myself.

Katherine Jackson's POV

I woke up. It was a normal day. I went to Michael's room. Barri wasn't there and neither was Michael, but I saw a pair of crutches. Please don't tell me they were kidnapped again. I walked all around the house. I still didn't find them. My other eight children and my husband saw me walking around. "What's wrong mama?" Janet asked "I can't find Barri or Michael. " Mama I'm sure they're alright." Jackie rubbed my shoulder. Joe just sat next to me. He didn't say a word. Didn't change his facial expression. He is always like that. "Maybe watching TV will get your mind off them." Tito suggested. Tito turned on the TV. "Breaking News. Pop star Michael Jackson and some lady was spotted at amusement park, where this horrendous scene took place." I looked in horror as I saw my son slowly disappear in the mob. "Excuse me. I think I need some air." I got up and walked outside. Before I could offer up a prayer to God, I saw Michael's car pull up.

Michael's POV

"So since your leg is completely healed do you want go back to your house." "How do you know it isn't foreclosed. I haven't paid the bills in three months." "I paid the bills." I kept my eyes on my feet waiting for Barri's response. "Thank you so much." She hugged me and then kissed my cheek. "I can't wait to be back at my house." She had a huge smile on here face. She probably hates me. The only woman that I loved, hates me. We still had to get her stuff out of my house. We got out the door. Then I noticed my mother. "Hi Mom." I gave her a hug. "You're alright!" "Of course I am." "I was so worried about you. Why would you leave with out security? Don't you know I couldn't bare to lose another child. After I lost Marlon's twin, I didn't think I could have another child. Then on August 29th 1958 at 7:33 pm. I looked at your beautiful face. I love you. You are my baby boy." I was almost sobbing at the beautiful words my mother said. "I know mama. I'll be more careful next time." I went inside with Barri.  I cleaned her wound on her elbow and bandaged it up. Silently I helped her pack her stuff. Silently I helped her put her stuff in my car. I opened the passenger door. "I don't have to leave right now" Barri giggled. She is so cute when she giggled. I closed the passenger door. "Hey, what's the matter with you." "Your leaving me. You hate me." Tears fell down my face. I dried them off. "No, no, I don't hate you. I love you honey. I just miss my house. I will come over here everyday. I promise." Then she kissed my lips for a few seconds. "Okay. Tag. You're it." I ran like mad. She followed. We had a water balloon fight. Then we climbed a tree and we talked for a long time. "So are you going to go back to work. "I am. I told my boss what happened and he completely understood." "Great." It was diner time. We went inside and had some great food. Barri and I talked awhile longer. Then she yawned. It was cute. "Alright I'll take you home." "Bye everyone." She waved at everyone. "We enjoyed your company." My mom said. "Won't be the same without you." Janet said. " I'll come back everyday guys." I got in the car. We arrived at her house. I helped her carry her stuff in the house.

Barri's POV

I walked inside my house. It isn't nearly as big as Michael's, but it's home. I was so glad to be home. Michael turned around. "Michael wait." He turned back around and faced me. "Thank you for taking care of me for these three months." "It was nothing. Anything for you Baby." Then I kissed him and he kissed back. It was a long passionate kiss. I pulled back. "Bye Michael see you tomorrow." "Bye baby." Then he left. I laid down on my bed. There really is no place like home. I decide to talk to my parents. I wanted to heal my relationship with them, but they kept on talking about their stupid rules. I hung up again. I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------ Thank you all so much for reading. I hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for the next chapter. And as always HEAL THE WORLD.