Pregnant again

Barri's POV
Tatiana got replaced. A week passed and I was very emotional all of a sudden. I was also very hungry. It was the middle of the concert. "Do you have to go back?" "Yeah, I have to do the other half of the concert." I started pouting. ", but I want you to stay here next to me." "I know, I'll be back before you know it." Tears came down my face. "You don't love me anymore." He dried the tears off my face. "Don't cry. I love you so much." He kissed my lips and got on stage. When he started singing and dancing I felt better. Soon the concert was over and we went to the hotel. Michael was smiling at me. "What?" "Well I think we should go to a corner store." "Why?" "Well you've been very emotional and super hungry." He waved his hand and lifted his eyebrows like he just gave me some type of hint. "What is that suppose to mean?" "Baby your acting the same way you were when you were pregnant with Isabella." "No I am not. Now get me some food. I'm hungry and make it two plates of whatever you get." "You just proved my point." "No, I didn't. Are you saying I don't know what's going on inside my body?" "I didn't..." Tears went down my face. "Why don't you trust me to know my own body?" He quickly wiped the tears off my face. "Don't cry. Okay, you know yourself. Why don't you sit down here and I'll get you some food." Within minutes the food arrived. After we ate. Michael hid something behind his back. "What do you have there?" "I got a surprise for you." My eyes grew wide and I was happy. "Ice cream!" I heard Isabella cry. "Oh come on, you woke up Isabella." I felt really bad. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm sorry mom." She came over to me. "There is no need to cry. What's going on?" "I didn't mean to awake Isabella I just got a little too excited." "I know. Everything is just fine." My mother grabbed Michael and they walked away.
Michael's POV
I noticed Barri was acting the same way she did when she was pregnant with Isabella. I just couldn't find a way to convince her of that. Anyways, I got Barri some Icecream as a surprise. She got too excited and Isabella woke up. She started crying. My mother-in-law came to me and dragged me to somewhere. "She's pregnant again, isn't she?" "I think so." "What do you mean, you think so?" "I haven't convinced her to take a test yet." "I'm sure you'll think of something, but right now my granddaughter is crying." "Right." So she went to put Isabella back to sleep. I went back to Barri who was eating her icecream. "What did you two talk about?" "Nothing. Just enjoy your icecream." "I thought we told each other everything." "Alright fine. We were talking about how we think that you should take a pregnancy test." "Why? I told you that you're wrong." "It won't hurt if just take it to prove me wrong." "You know what? I'm tired. Goodnight." She walked away and climbed into bed. I knew something was bothering her and I was going to find out what it was.
Barri's POV
Michael was still trying to convince me to take a pregnancy test. It's not that I didn't believe that I was pregnant, it's that I didn't want to be. I tried to ignore my behavior. I continued to be emotional for a month. Everything was happening the way it was when I was pregnant with Isabella. Also my husband was talking my ear off. "You know I want to have a bunch of kids, right?" "Yes, Michael." "So I'm really excited about the chance of you being pregnant." "I know." "So can you please take a pregnancy test, please?" "Fine." "Okay, come on." He put on his disguise and grabbed my hand. "Where are you two going?" "We'll be back mom." We went to the corner store and came back. I went to the bathroom. I looked at the instructions.  I talked through the bathroom door. "Honey, I can't read this language." "It's fine. No one ever reads instructions.  Besides, this isn't your first time using one. Just do what you did before." "Okay." I came out the bathroom and sat on the bed. After a while I looked at all 3 test. I showed them to Michael. He was very excited. He had a huge smile and he couldn't be still. I,on the other hand, I just sat there and stared at the test. "Baby, this is great. We're going to have another baby." "Yeah great." "What's wrong?" He looked at me with those big eyes full of love and concern. "Well, if I give birth in another country we have to take all these extra steps to make the baby a citizen of the US." "Is that all. Listen I'll make sure you're home before the baby is born. I promise." He kissed my lips. "Okay." "Now how are we going to tell Isabella." "Why does it matter? She's only 8 months old." "True. Well goodnight." We kissed. "Good night."  Michael looked at my belly."Oh good night to you too baby." The next morning we went to the doctor. "Okay congratulations you two. You, Mrs. Jackson, are caring a healthy baby. You're 1 month pregnant." Michael was smiling a big smile. "You're going to have to have regular checkups." "About that, I don't live here." "I know that. Your husband's on tour. I'll be at the concert tonight." "Oh." "I can't wait. You are so amazing when you sing and dance. I'm your biggest fan." "Thank you." "Oh, please, can I get your autograph?" "Sure." He gave his autograph. When we got back to the suite we called my mom over." Michael grabbed Isabella and placed her on his lap. "Isabella guess what? Mommy's going to have another baby. You're going to be a big sister." Isabella smiled like she knew what he said.
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more updates. As always HEAL THE WORLD.