Hogwarts

"Ced, I told you already, there was nothing going on! I only just met them. I was attacked by a dementor and they saved me- all of them!" She was exasperated, Cedric was still suspicious of her hand being in Fred's and what had happened. She sighed getting into the carriage,
"Don't you believe me?"
He eyed her up and sighed as well, realizing how ridiculous he was being,
"Yes, I do. Of course I do, I was just worried! Cho and I woke up and everyone was in a panic, Marietta looked as if she'd seen a ghost, and you were gone." He said, Cho nodded up and down beside him.
"I know, I know, but when I came to I hadn't the foggiest idea what happened Ced. They were only trying to help, and we were just getting introduced is all. You came in while I was meeting Fred." She half-lied knowing full well that they'd stared into one another's eyes with hands clasped tightly for a while, but she brushed it off as a strange occurrence. Why had that happened? She wondered as she looked out the carriage at the castle coming into view. Cedric believed her, but he also wasn't completely convinced, he had never seen that look in her eye before and did not know what it might mean. He moved beside her and nuzzled his nose into her ear, swatting him away Olivia smiled and pushed the red-headed boy to the back of her mind. Moving her lips to his she smiled, "I love you Cedric."
"And I you, Olive." He smirked, and she hit him in the stomach. Wheezing as well as laughing he fell from his seat and out of the carriage, getting a round of laughter from the three girls that still sat comfortably within.
Olivia and Cedric walked into the hall hand in hand, quickly kissing before walking to their respective tables. Taking her seat beside Cho she scanned the hall for all the new additions to the school, not noticing the boy from Gryffindor gazing at her.
"Oi, mate are you going to cool it with that?" George nudged his brother, shaking him from his trance.
"What?" Fred asked, looking at his brother.
"You're staring at Olivia so much that it's a wonder that she doesn't have holes in her head!" George laughed, Fred scowled and looked away, "Freddie, I know you've fancied her since our second year, but she's been dating Mr. Hufflepuff Golden boy himself since they were children. Not to mention Woods would kill you."
"Shove off," Fred mumbled, he turned to look at their quidditch team captain and then back to his brother. "I could take him."
Both boys looked at each other and started laughing, "You wish mate!" George scoffed, and Fred couldn't stop laughing.
"What's all that ruckus with the Gryffindors?" Olivia raised her eyebrows, looking to Cho.
"I think it's your new friend." Cho said, laughing. Olivia rolled her eyes and squinted to see, to find of course two fiery red heads at the heart of all the laughter.
After the sorting she saw two Gryffindors stumble in the hall late,
"Is that Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger?" Cho questioned, Olivia nodded looking at the unmistakeable black hair in disarray. "I believe so." She replied watching as they sat, scanning the table she met eyes with one of the twins, Fred she guessed as George wouldn't have been gazing at her so intensely. Hoping no one noticed she smiled at him and quickly looked down, meeting his eyes again on her way up. He smirked and winked. Her cheeks flushed and she quickly looked away in order to hide the crimson colour of her face, trying to focus on the headmaster who had been speaking for a while now.
"As you will all be aware after their search of the Hogwarts express, our school is presently playing host to some of the dementors of Azkaban, who are here on Ministry of Magic business." Dumbledore said, Olivia could tell he was not happy. She looked down and felt her heart drop. Dementors, at Hogwarts. After her episode on the train she hoped she would not have to see them over again. She remembered Sirius Black, that must be the reason, she figured. She was deep in thought until the applause from the Gryffindor table startled her back into reality.
"What's happened?" She prodded Cho, who laughed. Olivia was always so engrossed in her thoughts that she missed many things.
"He's just said that Hagrid has been made the professor for the Care of Magical Creatures class." Cho proclaimed.
"Oh... what's happened to Kettleburn?" Olivia asked searching the head tables, and noticing a young man in shabby clothes, "and who's that?" She motioned towards the table.
"Kettleburn has retired," Cho said, and matter-of-factly mentioned, "that" she motioned to the man, "Is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Lupin."
Olivia nodded, looking back to Dumbledore as he shouted, "Let the feast begin!" The golden plates and goblets in front of Olivia suddenly and magically filled with food and drink and she, Cho, and Marietta piled their plates high. Olivia knowing full well that she wouldn't be able to finish it.
"You know that Weasley's been staring at you for a while now?" Cho whispered to Olivia, quickly swallowing she looked up and saw that her friend was right.
"How are you sure? Maybe he's looking at you!" Olivia teased, hoping that Cho wouldn't notice her own face was turning red. Cho blushed and looked down, but before she could respond Cedric pushed both girls over and sat between them looking at Olivia with a dazzling smile.
"What are we looking at?" He asked the girls, scanning where they had just been staring .
"N-nothing," Olivia gulped quickly glancing up she breathed a sigh of relief that Fred was no longer looking in her direction. "Just all the food." She looked to Cho, help her eyes pleaded her friend.
"Yes Cedric, nothing!" Cho beamed, giving Olivia a side-eye.
Cedric looked between them and shrugged, throwing his arm over Olivia she smiled and leaned her head into him.
"I missed you." He whispered, she looked up at him and smiled, "I am a very miss-able person Mr. Diggory." She laughed. After the feast he walked her to the Ravenclaw dorm, stopping at the Eagle.
"What month of the year has 28 days?" It asked.
"Can I answer?" Cedric asked, Olivia shrugged,
"Be my guest."
"February!" He shouted happily, smile fading when the eagle did not open the door. Olivia laughed, never had he ever gotten the door to open. He looked at her with his eyebrows raised.
"All of them." She kissed him and ran into the common room laughing.

The next morning she woke up late, having to get ready in a hurry she stumbled about her room and cursed Cho and Marietta for not waking her when they left. She ran out of the room while trying to pull her jumper over her head and carried her quills in her mouth, parchment and ink in her hands. She made her way out of the common room and down the steps into the Great Hall quickly, turning a corner she knocked into something and fell to the ground, her quills clattering around her and ink shattering, spilling onto her clothes and the ground.
"Oh Merlin!" She gasped, looking at her ruined robes and the mess all over the floor.
"Oi, watch where you're-" a voice snarled, then softened, "going." Fred finished, looking at the distraught girl with ink all over her robes.
"Oh, I'm so sorry," Olivia began, "Fred? Or is it George? I should have been looking, I'm such a-"
"It's okay Wood." He interrupted, giving her his hand to help her up. Olivia warily took his hand and let him help her to her feet. "And it's Fred."
"Right. I'm sorry. If you'll excuse me I have to go back to my common room and change." She started, then putting her hands to her head she cried, "And this mess! I'll have to clean it. Now I'll be late, I'll be the last one to get my classes!" She sulked, slumping her shoulder she started to walk away. Fred grabbed her shoulder before she could get to far, she spun around and saw him yank his jumper off.
"Here," he said handing her the jumper, "There's a bathroom on this floor, just get the ink off of your hands and face, put on my jumper that is ink-free, and I'll clean this mess up."
Her jaw dropped, "R-really?" She asked wide-eyed, "but we've only just met? And now you'll be late for your classes. And you're a year ahead, yea? In an O.W.L. Year?" She questioned. He laughed,
"You Ravenclaw are quite serious about your studies. I'll be fine. Now run along, love. Maybe your brother will be nicer to me on the quidditch pitch now." He winked, Olivia nodded and sauntered away, looking back only once to see that Fred had already started getting the ink off of the ground.
Looking at her reflection she realized she looked mad. There was ink on her face, hands, and all over her Ravenclaw jumper. Tearing it off of her body she then looked at the jumper that Fred had given her, Gryffindor emblem at the front. Sighing, she pulled it over her head, noticing that it was still warm from his body heat and smelled like smoke and butterbeer.
"I suppose I can be a Gryffindor for the day." She noted to herself as she washed the ink off of herself.
Running into the Great Hall she scanned the crowd and saw Cho and Marietta, stomping over to them she hissed,
"Why didn't you wake me up!?"
Cho looked at the girl and opened her mouth, seeing her jumper she closed it immediately and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Why do you have on a Gryffindor jumper?" Marietta asked. Olivia's face blushed slightly,
"I-I, well, I spilled ink on mine." She glanced between them hoping that explanation was enough. Marietta and Cho looked at her then at each other.
"That Weasley isn't wearing his jumper this morning." Cho chimed in knowingly, Olivia felt her stomach drop,
"I- well, I ran into him and spilled ink everywhere and on myself and he offered to help." She said keeping her voice even. Damn Cho Chang and her cleverness, She thought.
"That's nice of him." Marietta nodded.
"I reckon he likes you." Cho said, "does he know you're dating Cedric?"
"I'm sure he does," Olivia sighed, sitting herself down at the table finally, "Cedric came to the train compartment with Oliver to get me." She twirled her brown hair in her fingers absentmindedly and got up again. "I'm going to sit with Cedric this morning." And she sauntered over to the Hufflepuffs. Wrapping her hands around his eyes she whispered,
"Guess who?"
"Hmm... I'm not sure." Cedric hemmed before he turned and grabbed her around the waist and lifted her onto his lap. Kissing her gently, he pulled away and smiled at her before he mirrored Cho's response with furrowed brows. "Is that a Gryffindor jumper? I could've sworn that I was dating a clever Ravenclaw?"
Olivia giggled and prayed that he wouldn't get upset before she finished.
"I woke up late-"
"Big surprise." Cedric chuckled, she rolled her eyes and continued.
"I had my ink and quills in my hands and rushed around a corner, I knocked into Fred and spilled ink everywhere, all over my jumper and I didn't want to be late having to rush back up all those stairs to the common room. He loaned me his jumper and said he'd clean up the mess." She finished looking at Cedric carefully, he was already uncertain about the episode on the train. But to her surprise he nodded and looked over to the Gryffindor table thoughtfully.
"That was very nice of him, but I could have given you mine you know."
Olivia smiled, and remembered the last part that Fred said,
"I think he just wants Oliver to be nicer to him during quidditch."
With that Cedric laughed and she looked over to the Gryffindor table trying to catch a certain boys eye, but as soon as she saw him he looked down at his food, no smile, no wink. George noticed Fred's change in demeanour and looked up to see a very puzzled Ravenclaw girl wearing a Gryffindor sweater much too big for her frame and sitting on the lap of one Hufflepuff boy. He breathed knowingly, offered the girl a tight lipped smile and looked back at his food.
Curious, she thought, he was so nice earlier.