Hog's Head

Fred woke up to find Olivia sleeping soundly, nestled in his arms. He leaned his head into her hair, the smell of parchment and ink swirling into his nose as he planted a kiss. She stirred in his arms, eyes opening slowly.
"Good morning," Olivia smiled, her voice like a sweet melody in his ears.
"Good morning, love." He nuzzled her, "you reckon you want to grab some breakfast?"
She nodded, gazing lovingly at him,
"I reckon, I'd love that."
After much scouring around, they managed to find all of their clothes and got dressed, Olivia's face shifting into different shades of crimson as she tried to change under the covers self-consciously.
They opened the drapes together, finding themselves alone in the room. As Olivia got to her feet Fred's arm looped around her waist, pulling her back onto the bed. He kissed her lips, tongue swirling around hers, and she couldn't resist the allure of his touch.
"You said you wanted to go to breakfast," she sighed against his lips as he pulled her under him, kissing along her neck,
"Breakfast will still be there," he said between kisses, "after."
She smiled, letting him unbutton the shirt that she'd just done up. His fingers explored her, taking her to new realms of bliss.
———
"You two got a bit of a sleepy start." Lee said, as Olivia and Fred sat down at the Gryffindor table. George raised his eyebrows, noticing her mismatched buttons and Fred's disheveled hair.
"Well, I nearly froze to death yesterday, so I reckon I'm allowed to sleep in." Olivia replied hotly, grabbing a piece of toast off the table. Fred smirked, filling a goblet with orange juice and passing it over to her.
"Olivia, you're alright to meet us later?" Hermione asked, Olivia nodded. Hermione had told her to meet them at the Hog's Head pub later—Olivia had never been but had promised nonetheless. "Perfect," Hermione smiled.
"Zonko's, then we'll meet them?" Fred asked, pulling his arm around her,
"Butterbeer, then Zonko's, then we'll meet them?" She questioned in reply,
"Sounds good, love." He kissed her nose and she turned back to her toast, taking another bite.
"So you lot are together then?" Ron interjected loudly, Olivia stopped mid-chew and placed her toast down.
"Sod off Ron." Fred scolded,
"It's just that you're spending a lot of time together and, well, Fred—you kissed her just now!" Ron bellowed, paying no mind to the fact that Fred had told him to shut up.
"I think it's rather obvious that we're together Ronald." Olivia sighed, furrowing her brow. Fred squeezed her close to him and she smiled into her toast.
———
"Love, look at this!" Fred cried excitedly, Olivia let his hand guide her through the crowd in Zonko's and found herself standing in front of a teacup.
"It bites your nose, right?" She asked, giggling slightly. "Ced got one for Marietta our second year—I don't think she ever forgave him."
"I don't think she's smiled once this year," he laughed.
"I don't either."
"What time are we meant to be at the Hog's Head?" Fred asked, Olivia looked at the wall hanging across from them—a clock ticking time at the top.
"It looks like we're actually rather late."
They gathered George and Lee, and Olivia ushered all three boys out of the joke shop.
"It looks a bit dodgy, don't ya reckon?" Olivia asked, voice quivering slightly when they'd arrived.
"No need to be scared Olive, you have three strapping young lads to take care of you." George announced, pompously jutting his chest out. Olivia rolled her eyes, biting her lip uncomfortably nonetheless. Fred led her in and she grimaced at the sight of the dingy room that she'd walked into. There was grime encrusting every inch of the place, and a scent that smelled aggressively of a barnyard. They were nearly the last people to enter the pub, it's grimy interior filled with Hogwarts students all bundled in warm coats and house-scarves. Olivia didn't know everyone in the room but she recognized Cho, Marietta, Luna, Micheal Corner, Anthony Goldstein, and Terry Boot—all fellow Ravenclaws. Neville, Ginny, and nearly the entirety of the Gryffindor Quidditch team was there as well, Olivia took extra care not to catch Katie Bell's eye. Fred's hand pulled her towards the bar, she let herself be towed along behind him,
"Hi," he said to the barman, "could we have... twenty-five butterbeers, please?"
Fred looked to Olivia, she nodded, doing a quick headcount herself to ensure he had the correct number. The barman begrudgingly brought up dusty butterbeer from under the counter,
"Cheers," Fred said, turning towards their classmates, "cough up, everyone, I haven't got enough gold for all of these..."
Olivia stuck her hands in her pockets, rooting around for sickles before Fred put his hand on her shoulder,
"Not you love, I've got you."
She beamed up at him, as he passed a glass to her. Kissing her softly on the head before they sat down together.
There was a lot of awkward mumbling before Hermione got to the point. They wanted to create a Defence Against the Dark Arts club, that Harry would teach. Olivia listened intently, not wanting to speak up, particularly in this setting—with Marietta and a bunch of strangers. Especially so when Harry was asked about Cedric. Olivia stiffened in her seat at the sound of his name, Fred ran his thumb over over hers in an effort to comfort her. He thought she'd pull away, as she'd so often done before—especially when it came to Cedric, but she kept her hand steady in his, letting his fingers sway over hers. She sat, solid and quiet while an annoying blonde boy rebutted nearly everything Harry said, while everyone asked about his Patronus, while Fred and George threatened the blonde boy, while Cho spoke, through everything she watched carefully.
"I-I think everybody should write their name down, just so we know who was there. But I also think," Hermione took a deep breath, "that we all ought to agree not to shout about what we're doing. So if you sign, you're agreeing not to tell Umbridge or anybody else what we're up to."
Fred signed cheerfully, passing the parchment to Olivia who smiled at Hermione and signed below him.
"Er..." said the annoying blonde boy, Zacharias, she thought she'd heard, "well... I'm sure Ernie will tell me when the meeting is." He didn't take the parchment when George passed it to him. Ernie looked equally as uncertain, Olivia and Hermione raised their eyebrows at him.
"I—well, we are prefects," Ernie burst out, "and if this list was found... well, I mean to say... you said yourself, if Umbridge finds out—"
"You just said that this group was the most important thing you'd do this year," Harry reminded him, Olivia stood behind him, hands on her hips.
"I—yes," said Ernie, "yes, I do believe that, it's just—"
"Ernie, are you daft?" Olivia said haughtily, breaking her silence.
"Do you really think I'd leave that list lying around?" Said Hermione testily.
"No, no, of course not," said Ernie, looking slightly less anxious. "I—yes, of course I'll sign."
No one argued about signing after that, Marietta however—shot Cho a rather reproachful look before deigning to sign.
"Well, time's ticking on," said Fred briskly, "George, Lee, Wood, and I have got items of a sensitive nature to purchase, we'll be seeing you all later."
Olivia trailed behind him, hand outstretched in his, waving behind her to Hermione.
———
Olivia was sitting against Fred's headboard, scribbling quickly across a piece of parchment, trying to finish her Ancient Runes essay. Fred, George and Lee were sitting in a circle in the middle of the room, around a cauldron filled to the brim with sweets. They were trying to decide the stock, and how much more they'd need to make; filling an order sheet neatly, for ingredients they'd need to purchase. Fred and George had also been working in a remedy to Fever Fudge, Olivia hadn't had time to help with that yet—her coursework piling up at an unprecedented rate.
By the time Fred came to bed Olivia was asleep, her head slack against her neck, still sitting against the headboard. Her quill had fallen onto her lap, ink dripping onto her pyjama bottoms, and her Ancient Runes paper was loosely held in her right hand. Fred smiled when he saw her, carefully putting the parchment, quill, and ink onto his shelf, and gingerly lifting her down to a laying position.
Olivia felt the warmth of his touch, smelled the scent of his skin, and fluttered her eyes open, seeing Fred's smile as soon as she did.
"Go back to sleep, love." He cooed, stroking her hair, tucking it behind her ear.
"I don't want to," she said, a yawn betraying her. She pulled herself against his chest and purred into it.
"Wood, it's late. Just go to bed." He soothed, smirking at the frown on her face.
"But I was waiting for you to finish up with Lee and George," she yawned again,
"For what?" He asked kissing her nose,
"Just waiting up, I meant." She curled into him, eyes closed, breathing slowly again. He held her in his arms, rocking her slowly back into her dreams. He fell asleep soon after, partially sitting up, Olivia leaned up against him.
———
George woke up the next morning, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He immediately fixated on Fred and Olivia, leaned up against one another on Fred's bed. She looked more rested than he'd seen her in the past few months, mouth slightly agape as she breathed alongside his brother. They looked perfect together, Fred was the happiest George had ever seen him, and they were almost inseparable the past few days—following each other around as if any degree of separation was a crime. It seemed to George as if, no one had ever been happier than the two of them, in their own world—smiling at one another with their consistently intertwined hands. George smiled, before swinging his legs out of his bed and standing up. He walked over to Fred's bed and closed the drapes—surrounding the couple so that no one could disturb them. They were quite private with their affection, no one but George knew the intensity of their relationship—no one quite understood what they went through, but George had seen it first hand. Sauntering over to his own bed he yawned and pulled the sheets overtop of himself.

The second time George woke up it was to Olivia's face, lightly tapping his nose with her finger.
"Wakey, wakey Georgie, we're going to breakfast." She sang, Fred chuckling behind her.
"Sod off, Olive." George groaned, eliciting a string of laughter from her mouth.
"Not very nice," she reprimanded jokingly, "c'mon, hurry up—I'm starving."
"Hurry up little brother, let's go," Fred said, George groaned again,
"You two are the worst." George laughed, sitting up and swinging his legs out of bed for the second time that morning. They all walked down to the Great Hall together, Olivia swinging her arms cartoonishly and giggling the whole way down. Fred watched, in awe of her still, and George smiled at the two.
Olivia skidded to a halt, the smile on her face fading at the sight of a new Order of the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts,
"Have you guys seen this?" She turned back to them, her finger pointing to the new decree on the wall.
———
"Did you see it?"
"D'you reckon she knows?"
"What are we going to do?"
A multitude of voices at the Gryffindor table asked Harry as he sat down the breakfast that morning. Olivia, Fred, and George listened closely for what the answer would be, they'd already discussed the new posting about all student clubs and organizations being disbanded. Harry looked around, to make sure there were no teachers present,
"We're going to do it anyway, of course," he responded quietly,
"Knew you'd say that," said George beaming, patting Harry's arm encouragingly.
"The prefects as well?" Fred asked, looking quizzically between Ron and Hermione. Olivia's gaze following his,
"Of course." Hermione replied coolly,
"Here come Ernie and Hannah Abbott," said Ron, looking across the hall, "and those Ravenclaw blokes and Smith... and no one looks very spotty."
Spotty? Olivia wondered, before realization hit,
"You jinxed the parchment?" She whispered lowly, so that only Hermione could hear. Hermione nodded slightly, before looking over at the group accumulating and walking towards them,
"Never mind spots, the idiots can't come over here now, it'll look really suspicious—sit down!" She mouthed to Ernie and Hannah, gesturing frantically to them to rejoin the Hufflepuff table. "Later! We'll—talk—to—you—later!"
"I'll tell Michael," Ginny said impatiently, she swung her legs off the bench, "the fool, honestly..."
She hurried off towards the Ravenclaw table, Harry watched her go. Olivia furrowed her brow,
"I mean... I could have gone as well." She was in Ravenclaw after all, those were her housemates.
Angelina rushed over, looking desperate, pushing past Olivia and scolding Harry. It appeared as though Quidditch counted as a student organization/club and they were all in limbo—Umbridge had to approve to reinstate.
"I reckon I ought to check on Roger, he looks... unwell." Olivia noticed, Roger was pale and seething. She stood up, without another word, and made her way to the Ravenclaw table. She took a seat next to Roger,
"How are you feeling?" She asked him,
"Where are we at?" Cho piped up, Olivia looked towards her friend and then back to Roger.
"I'll make a meeting with her, she doesn't hate us as much as she hates Gryffindor—so I don't think we should have a problem." Roger spoke softly, determined.
"Sounds good, Davies." Olivia replied.
"Top notch, Davies." Fred said, sliding in beside Olivia. She turned to him surprised,
"You're here."
"I'm here." He smiled coyly, Olivia blushed.
"What are you? Oh no." Roger moaned, "I can't have two of my players with a soft spot for Gryffindors!"
"No soft spot here, Davies," Olivia insisted, "I'm a Wood, after all."
Fred laughed, an outspoken sort of laugh, a laugh that didn't quite fit in at the Ravenclaw table, but Olivia didn't notice. She gazed adoringly at him, his laughter the subject of her admiration. Cho watched the two, not knowing Olivia to have ever smiled so sincerely before. Her shifted disposition was quite the shock for the majority at the Ravenclaw students, never having seen her quite so happy. Cho continued to observe them, as they strode out of the Hall, Olivia skipping alongside the tall boy beside her, his red hair shining in the light.
—————
I hope you guys like this chapter! It was fun writing with a few more characters and I'm sooooo excited for quidditch matches and DA meetings!!
I wanted to also incorporate Fred into my girl Olivia's life with the Ravenclaws! So we'll be seeing more of that too I think :)

ALSO, IT'S THE WEASLEY TWINS' BIRTHDAY TODAY!