Apparate

Mrs. Weasley appeared a few days into Olivia's staying at Fred and George's. The Ravenclaw girl was sitting in the living room with a book when the Weasley matriarch arrived.
"Oh—I didn't—did we? I, sorry—were we, ehm, expecting you?" Olivia scrambled to sort herself out, leaping off of the couch and placing the book she'd been reading gingerly on the table.
"No, dear, don't worry—you weren't!" Mrs. Weasley said, Olivia nodded and stood expectantly for what she was going to say. Mrs. Weasley eyed the girl carefully, noticing her change in stance and demeanour—more reserved than she once was. She looked skinny too, obviously she'd been malnourished. Her wand, which she had tucked into her sock looked huge in comparison to her. Mrs. Weasley had been worried, Olivia living straightaway with Fred and George, as if nothing had happened, but she smiled at the girl, happy she looked to be building up her strength, "you may know, Fleur and Bill are getting married in a few weeks."
"Oh..." Olivia's face fell, "no, I—I didn't know actually. But that's wonderful news, I'm terribly happy for them."
"I just wondered if maybe you'd like to come by the Burrow, see them and some of the Order. Help out with some things, Fleur could use some other women to speak to." Mrs. Weasley said warmly,
"Oh, I, I dunno..." Olivia said wearily, her voice soft, "Fred would worry about me, if I'm not here... and I wouldn't want to overshadow any of the wedding plans... with people not having seen me for a while." Because they thought I was dead, she thought.
"Nonsense! We'll go and tell him where you'll be, and everyone will just be happy to see you!" Mrs. Weasley insisted. Olivia let the woman lead her down the stairs, where Fred and George were. Fred, true to form, put up a bit of a fight about her going, but Mrs. Weasley won the battle. It was almost a split second and they were in front of the Burrow, but Olivia—who hadn't apparated since being taken to and from Malfoy Manor, fell to the ground violently. Memories flooded her view, of the dark and coldness of the house she'd been taken to, of Greyback nearly killing her, of being thrown across the room.
Mrs. Weasley watched in horror as Olivia curled into a ball and cried outside of her family home, the girl looked even smaller than she had earlier.
"Olivia!? Are you quite alright?? GINNY! COME HERE!" Molly screamed to her daughter, watching Olivia writhe in pain.
"Mom, what do you n—is that Olivia!? What happened to her!?" Ginny asked frantically, watching her friend cry out.
"She-she had a bad reaction after apparating!" Molly yelled,
"Has she been splinched!?" Arthur asked, coming out to find out what the raucous had been about, and finding Olivia on the ground.
"No, nothing like that," Molly insisted, trying to pick Olivia up, "help me with her feet, would you?"
"R-right," Ginny stuttered, "Fred's going to be angry."
Olivia could hear all of the commotion around her, but nothing really registered. She was somewhat aware of being placed somewhere incredibly comfortable, and such a friendly smell, then she was given something to eat—maybe drink? She wasn't sure. But she fell into a very dreamless sleep.
———
"WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE IS SHE!?"
Olivia struggled to open her eyes, but the noise was intolerable.
"SHE WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"
Fred, I'm here, she wanted to say, but couldn't seem to find a way to make her voice intelligible.
"I don't care what you think happened, you put her to SLEEP!? She's not going to fancy that very much either!!"
Fred, I'm right here, come and find me, she wanted to say, but was still struggling to wake. Her body and voice didn't seem to want to work.
There was a sudden light that entered the room, and fast-paced footsteps, she felt herself be picked up, but all her limbs were slack.
"I'm taking her home." Fred snapped,
"But—" Ginny started,
"—but nothing Gin, we're leaving."
And Olivia felt like she was being pulled through a tube, and nausea.
She was placed back down somewhere, very comfortable again, and couldn't fight the sleep anymore.
———
Olivia woke up on, what she assumed, was the next day. The light coming in through the window waking her. Puzzled, she tried to piece together the following day, but had a difficult time doing so. She certainly didn't like the fact that she was put under another sleeping spell, nor that she was suddenly suspicious of everyone around her. She turned and saw Fred, who was asleep beside her—wearing his clothes from the day before.
"Fred?" She asked softly, his eyes shot open and he turned to her.
"Olivia! How are you feeling!? Are you alright, love?" He asked, rubbing his eyes and stifling a yawn.
"Yea, I-I reckon I'm fine... who put me to sleep?" She asked in an unhappy tone. Fred watched her carefully,
"I-I dunno actually. I reckon it was mum. They said you had a bad reaction to apparating, and it was all they could do to calm you down. Dad thought you'd been splinched, you were in such a state." Fred replied calmly. Olivia nodded, digesting the information,
"I don't want to be put to sleep again, ever." She asserted. Fred nodded, her tone was intensely serious.
"Never." He agreed. She looked at him, taking in his honest eyes and concerned face.
"You were angry, last night." She mentioned, he pursed his lips,
"You heard that?" He asked, Olivia nodded in response, "yeh, I reckon I was. But I told her it wasn't a great idea to take you, and she insisted, and then—well, love, they didn't tell me what had happened until the end of the day. You'd been sleeping for hours—and I knew you'd hate that... especially after, well, after—"
"—after I'd been forced to sleep for a year." She finished.
"Exactly." Fred told her, "I only wanted you to have a good time, and, you didn't even get a minute."
"It was, well, the first time I'd apparated since... only being taken to Malfoy Manor, and Tim's house. Between the two, I suppose it just wasn't a good memory, or reaction for my body." Olivia surmised, figuring Fred would want an explanation.
"Of course..." Fred realized, "I should've known love, and I should've—"
"Hush now, Fred. I'm alright." She insisted, "your family must think I'm mad..."
"They all feel terrible actually, mum sent food and baking already." Fred sighed,
"That's really quite nice."
———
They laid in bed for most of the day, Olivia still too uncertain to walk about and see anybody, and Fred too exhausted by keeping an eye on her the entire night prior.
George had gone with his brother the night before, to the Burrow, where Fred was the angriest he'd ever seen. As soon as they'd heard that anything had gone wrong, Fred was gone in a flash, George followed but by the time he'd made it into the house Fred already had a very unconscious Olivia in his arms and was insistent about leaving. Olivia looked like a little rag doll to George, he'd never seen limbs so carelessly hung off a body. She looked so small—so fragile—in Fred's arms, George hadn't realized just how much the year away affected her—as idiotic as that sounded. He meandered around the flat, and told Verity to run the shop without them, wanting to be there if Fred or Olivia needed anything. So far, they hadn't left the room.
George was on the couch rifling through a book he hadn't seen before when he heard a soft voice behind him,
"You'll spoil the story if you start there," Olivia told him, she walked towards him and took a seat on the chair opposite him.
"How're you feeling, Wood?" He asked, putting the book down in his lap. She shrugged,
"Groggy, I suppose. But otherwise, I reckon I can't complain."
"You've been through the ringer." George stated, unsure what else to say.
"Maybe... but I'm here, and alive." She answered, lips pursed together pensively.
"Olivia, pardon me for saying so, but, you're not quite yourself." George took a leap, hoping he hadn't offended her. She looked up at him and furrowed her brow,
"Nothing seems quite real... Cedric died—that was real, I went to the department of Mysteries—that was real, Voldemort tortured me—that was real... but, this—" she looked up at George, motioning to their mundane surroundings, "—this all seems fake. Like I'm being tricked into something, or, it'll be taken away. I'm here with Fred, and you, and I'm safe, but I feel more anxious than I've ever been."
"Perhaps the normalcy of it all... after all that, trauma, is throwing you for a loop. You deserve some regularity—safety—and you should enjoy it. You've got me and Fred, mum, dad, Oliver, your parents... we're not going to let anything happen to you. Embrace it, it's not a trick." George told her, he leaned over to put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, uncertainty still in her eyes, but she nodded nonetheless.
"Will you do something for me?" She asked sheepishly,
"Of course, Olive," he smiled.
———
"You're sure you want to be alone?" George asked, watching the Ravenclaw girl slowly move away from him.
"Yes," she said while nodding, "I just want to be with him."
"I'm here if you need me at all." George nodded curtly, as she made her way up the hill.

"Hi friend," Olivia sighed, dropping to her knees next to Cedric's grave. She still wasn't allowed to use magic, so George had made a bouquet for her, and apparated the two of them to his grave. Apparating—while not fun—hadn't elicited the same violent reaction from her that it had the day before, perhaps because she was prepared for it. She did fall to her knees and dry-heave, where George had comforted her and helped her up, but she was able to see past the cloud of terrible memories that plagued her. She placed the purple flowers that George had magic'd for her, on his grave, "it's been a while... and I see you've had me for company." She said, motioning to the headstone that bore her name. It was nice, she thought, that they'd put her next to Cedric when they thought she was gone.
She lied down next to Cedric's headstone,
"It's been a wild year, Ced, can you believe I only remember a few days of it? I wonder what you would've done if you were here... would you've looked for me? Given up hope? I hope you would've. Living like that—constantly hoping for something—isn't a life. Fred went through it a bit, I reckon."
She spent a while there, with Cedric, trying to make sense of the mess she called a life. She found that as she spoke to him, her pain was lighter, easier to bear, and felt more and more able to adjust to her seemingly perfect life. Smiling as she sat up, she tapped his grave,
"Thanks, Ced."

When Fred woke up he immediately had a heart attack. Olivia wasn't beside him, and as he fell out of bed and made his way out of the room he noticed George was gone too. Preparing himself for the worst, he noticed a note in the center of the kitchen table.
Fred,
I had to see Cedric, and I didn't want to wake you.
George and I shouldn't be too terribly long—he promises to keep me safe.
Love,
Olivia
He apparated near her parents house as soon as he read it, and saw George who motioned up the hill that Olivia was walking down happily. She looked up and saw Fred, a big smile appeared across her face and she leapt into his arms.
"You're here!" She gushed, kissing him fervently. She was different, Fred thought, she seemed lighter.
"Yeh, I—I got your note! You seem, very happy." He said cautiously, her smile stayed the same and she looked between him and George,
"I am very happy." She countered, "shall we see my parents? Then yours? It'd be great to see Fleur."
"Y-yea," Fred said, George nodding along as well, "that, that'd be great."
He let Olivia pull him along and shared surprised looks with George as they made their way to her parents house.
"What got into her?" Fred whispered to his brother,
"I reckon she's enjoying being safe," George smiled, "I'll explain later," he added when Fred raised his eyebrows.
—————
Of course she needed Cedric!

Hopefully she stays okay...

Hope you guys enjoy!!

I can't thank you enough, I'm over 90K reads and that is so incredible. This all started as a little hobby—just to see if my writing was any good, and you are all so supportive, I can't thank you enough—again—for the comments and votes.
You guys are rad!!