Chapter 2: Sith Lord

We have left Tatooine and are on the way to Conruscant. The Queen will be discussing matters with the Senate about the  recent attack on Naboo.

We have landed and I see Senator Palpatine of Naboo along with my Master Windu. I 'fly' off the ship and meet my Master.

"My apprentice, you have been very brave, Qui-Gon told the council that you encountered a presumed Sith Lord?"

I nod to my Master.

"I will also be telling the council that you are ready to face your trials." Master Windu then smiles at me, I've waited so long to hear this.

"Thank you Master, but what of Obi-Wan?"

"Yes, I will put in good word of him too, you two are very attached, the force brings you too closer together, it is vey odd indeed."

Master Windu then turns around the walks away with the Queen, Padme, Jar Jar and young Anakin. As he does this, I turn around and see Obi-Wan and he Master Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon points to me and Obi starts walking towards me.

"Hello there (Y/n)!" He exclaims when he faces me.

"Hello Obi." I smile at him, it's odd, every time he comes close to me I shutter, I feel nervous and most importantly confused.

Obi and I hang around the ship until the senator meeting is over. Suddenly the Queen, Padme, Anakin, Qui-Gon and Jar Jar burst through the door and towards the ship.

"I am going back to Naboo, I will suffer the same fate as my people." He says as she broads the ship, "Don't just stand there Jedi, get in here and takes us back, I will be forming an alliance with the Gungan."

With that we set off to Naboo. The travel seems to be getting shorter, I must be getting used to this...

Jar Jar leads us to the secret hideout of the Gungan, Queen Amidala then tries to become friends with the Gungan, but suddenly Padme cuts her off, "I am Queen Amidala, I do not wish to fool you with my loyal bodyguard, I am sorry for my deception, but under the circumstances it has become necessary to protect myself. Although we do not always agree, Your Honor, our two great societies have always lived in peace... until now. The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. You are in hiding, my people are in camps. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever...I ask you to help us...no, I beg you to help us."
The Queen then kneels before Boss Nass, we all follow including us Jedi, "We are your humble servants, your fate is in your hands."

Boss Nass complies and now the Gungan with Jar Jar are fighting with us and helping us by holding back the battle droids. Myself and the others are sneaking into the main hanger, we have about 20 Naboo guards, pilots and troops and we head out to go to the throne room. I hear Qui-Gon tell Anakin to stay in the cockpit with R2.
We head to the door and once the door opens, we see the Sith Lord that Qui-Gon was talking about. Red and black face which what looked like war tattoos. Qui-Gon suggests that us three will fight this Sith Lord. Padme and the others go around and find another way to get to the throne room.

I take off my cape and ignite my purple lightsaber, for some reason when I do this the Sith Lord looks shocked and confused, he then does the same, but his for some reason is double-sided the most horrifying thing about it is, his lightsaber is red.

The Sith Lord leads us into the power generator next door, Qui-Gon and the Sith Lord, the Sith Lord knocks Obi-Wan off the bridge we were fighting on, Qui-Gon tells me to help the Padawan get up.
"Thank you (Y/n)." We exchange a look that continues on for a few seconds, "Uh, best we help the Master."
We start running off but a corridor with dangerous ray beams appear before us, Qui-Gon is one wall away from the Sith Lord whom is free on the other side, unfortunately, Obi and I are about five walls down from Qui-Gon, Obi is becoming impatient, "Wait claim down Obi."
The Padawan starts to settle down and he takes a deep breath. On the other hand, Qui-Gon is completely calm and is meditating. It looks as though the Sith Lord is tending to his wounds.
A few seconds later the ray beams retract, Obi and I start running towards the action, unfortunately we get caught behind the last door. All we can do is watch Qui-Gon and the mysterious Sith Lord fight.
All Obi and I can do is watch, the Sith Lord catches Qui-Gon off guard, he hits the Jedi's chin with hilt of his lightsaber and stabs Qui-Gon right in the stomach.

Obi releases a horrifying scream as he watches Qui-Gon fall into a heap on the ground.

A few more seconds pass and the ray beams disappear, Obi immediately springs into action and I sneak up behind the Sith Lord. The Sith Lord then knocks Obi into a melting pot and kicks his lightsaber down with him, I sneak up behind the Sith Lord and engage him, unfortunately he notices that I am there, he turns around and blocks my attack.
Obi then jumps out of the pit and uses the force to take Qui-Gon's lightsaber and cuts the Sith Lord down, I watch as the man falls down into the melting pit to his death.

Obi and I run over to Qui-Gon and we listen to his dying words, "It's a too late... It's..."

"No!" Obi screams.

"Obi-Wan... promise... promise me you'll train that boy..."

"Yes, Master..."

"He is the chosen one... he will... bring balance... train him!"

"Yes..."

"(Y/n)... you'll become... so... powerful... you and Obi... I approve..."

I watch Qui-Gon die and Obi cradles him in his arms, I walk over to Obi and hug him.