Chapter 4: Windu

It has been a few days since Obi and I shared our feelings for each other and today, we have decided to tell Master Windu, we are at the door to his room and I reluctantly knock.

"Come in." His voice booms from in his room. The door opens and Obi and I walk in. 

"Master Windu." I pause and take a deep breath, "I need to talk to you." 

"What is the matter?" He asks standing up from his chair and walking towards me.

"Master, you were the closest thing I had to a father and I can tell you everything." I look at the Master and take another deep breath, "Master, I do not wish for you to be upset, it seems as though Qui-Gon used the last of his strength to Force bond us two together."

"Unfortunately (Y/n), if you came to me to ask me if I can undo the bonding, I cannot."

"No Master, that is not the issue here." I look over at Obi who gives me a smile.

"No, I understand what's going on here." He stops and walks to his window, "And I have to say, I will allow it." 

I look at Obi and smile brightly.

"On one condition!" He exclaims loudly from his window, "You are not allowed to be intimate around other Jedi, feel free in your own time but not out in public, is that clear?" 

We both bow and mutter "Yes Master."

"You are both excused." 

We walk out of his room and start jumping up and down.