Chapter 29: Sabine

Obi and I walk into the archives and take a seat at one of the computers. I log into the computer using my Jedi ID and the passcode. I look at Obi and he smiles.
I start using the keyboard to type something in the search bar, 'Lost Jedi'.

Nothing...

I look at Obi with worry clouding my vision, I decide to try, 'Sabine'. So many name come up, in a right hand column it says a category of what is person is, I sort it to 'Jedi'.
That narrows it down to five names. I can't sort it anymore.

"Looks like we'll have to see which one the Lost Jedi is." Obi says.

Just as he says that, the librarian comes up to us, "Do you Jedi need any help?" She asks politely.

I look up at her and smile, "Yes please, I am looking for the Lost Jedi Sabine."

"Sabine... I haven't heard that name in a long time. "Why don't you try your last name?" She says walking away.

I look at Obi with visible confusion. I decide to take the librarian's advice and type in my last name. A list come up.
(Y/n) (L/n)                                      Jedi (Lady)                         Alive
(Your dad's name) (L/n)              Jedi (Master)                     Dead
Reina (L/n)                                     Jedi (Knight)                     Dead
Jacque (L/n)                                   Bounty Hunter                  Dead
Sabine (L/n)                                   Jedi (Master)                     M.I.A

I point at the screen and look at Obi, "Is that her?"

"It must be..." He says looking at the screen shocked.

I hear familiar footsteps walk up next to me. "Master Windu." I say without looking at him, I click on her name.

"What are you two doing?" Master Windu asks.

"We're finding out who the Lost Jedi Sabrine is." Obi says.

I feel Master Windu's gaze fall on my two lightsabers. "Yes, your lightsabers are very similar to hers."

"That's what Professor Huyang said when I made my first one." I say looking at my old Master.

"Good luck, it's hard to find stuff on her." He says waving and walking away.

I read out the information to Obi, "Sabrine (L/n) (Maiden name: Sabrine Ultari) was a Jedi Master who went missing during an disclosed battle, although no one knows if she is still alive or not. Those who were close to her still have high hopes. Investigators believe she is not dead because we never found her two famous lightsabers, "Peace and Justice", two white lightsabers with golden accents, a golden leaf as an activation system, this lightsabers aids her preferred fighting style, Soresu, a fighting style for mainly defence, other Jedi that use this are, Lady (Y/n) (L/n), Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Luminara Unduli."

I look at Obi, "Aren't we famous?" He says chuckling.

I nod and continue, "Although her disappearance appeared to have no motive, it was very suspicious. Lost Jedi Sabrine as made a name for herself, more commonly known as 'The Lost Jedi', 'Jedi that never returned' and other name similar."

I look at Obi and sigh, "There's one last part, right at the very bottom. It seems as though it was not wanted to be seen..."