Chapter 13: Bad Feelings

I walk back into the bar and see all of their customers looking concerned and scared after what has happened.

"Jedi business, continue with what you were doing!" I exclaim, the bar then turns noisy. I walk out and join the rest of the group, "I would like to find out why I am being targeted."

"I would to." Obi says rubbing his chin, "But why or who would have something against you."

"It is odd, maybe someone who seeks power." Anakin says, looking around.

"I think we should be patient." I say to the group.

"That has to be the most Jedi thing you have ever said." Obi chuckles, "Let is head back."

We start heading back to Padme's home and we get served dinner.

"Ooh! This looks so delicious!" I exclaim looking down at my plate. It is beautiful salad that has plenty of fruit, including those exclusive to Naboo.
Anakin immediately starts eating.

"Hungry?" Padme questions the Jedi.

"You bet!" The boy exclaims, "It's nice here, we can act like couples here."

"Unfortunately, Obi and I were given orders that we cannot show public affection." I say taking a bite of my fruit salad.

"That is true (Y/n), but we are not in public, are we?" He says looking at me and giving me a suggestive look.

"Obi..." I look him and I giggle, "That shouldn't change anything, huh?"

"No it shouldn't, my dear." He says smiling.

"Ew. It weird to watch this..." Anakin says taking a bite, "My Master and Lady (Y/n), whom I have known for my whole life."

I laugh and brush off his comment.

"It is just as odd as you too." Obi says chuckling.

"True, Senator and Jedi, an odd match." Padme agrees giggling.

"What are you trying to say Padme?" Anakin says looking at her.

"Nothing Ani, just a meaningless comment."

The dinner continues in almost silence.

I look over at Obi and I use telekinesis to try to contact him, "Obi, is this working? This should be stronger because of the bond."

"Yes, I hear you, my sweet."

"I have a bad feeling tonight, I didn't want to tell Padme and Anakin because well, look at them."

Obi and I turn to face the two, acting more like a couple than the should.

"Hm, yes, I understand."

"I don't know if this is just a weird feeling."

"Master Windu says you never make mistakes, jus5 wanted to remind you."

"Yes, I know."

"You are the most trusted Jedi we have, I don't doubt you at all."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Tell the others."

Obi-Wan raps out of the telekinesis leaving me only to sigh.

"(Y/n) has something to say." Obi says smiling at me and chuckling.

"Sometimes Obi, you annoy me." I say laughing.

"The feeling the mutual." He laughs, "Now, back to the serious matter."

"Right, unfortunately, I have a feeling that things, won't go well tonight."

The two look at me concerned, "Wha5 do you mean by that (Y/n)?" Anakin asks looking at Obi-Wan and I.

"(Y/n) is very worried, I don't think she'll be able to sleep. Anakin, you are to protect the Senator, and I will do the same for (Y/n)." Obi says smiling at me, "Senator, you will be safe with Anakin, I can assure you."

"I know I will, but I'm concerned about you two not sleeping."

"It is fine, a little sleep won't do us any harm." Anakin says to the worried Senator.

"Unfortunately, (Y/n) never makes mistakes..."