Chapter 10: Test

There has been a secret council meeting without Obi and I knowing, I do not know what the have discussed but the only reason I know of this is because Master Windu told me about it.

"They were talking about your relationship, don't worry, nothing bad will happen." That was all he said, now Obi and I are walking around the halls thinking of what they could have possibly been talking about.

"It's odd, I've never not been invited to a council meeting before." Obi says looking at me.

"Me either, Obi."

"I know you are worried (Y/n), but Master Windu said it was nothing to worry about." Obi asks rubbing my shoulders.

"Yes I know Obi, I just can't help thinking about it. What happens if they are planning to destroy your relationship. Only Master Yoda and Master Windu should know, not the whole council."
Just then my ComLink started buzzing, a message from Master Yoda?
"Yes Master?" I say after putting it on.

"(Y/n), you and Obi-Wan in the council room, you must be." He says turning off his side of the connection.

"This may be the answer (Y/n)."

We walk into the council room and everyone is there, we take out seats and we look at Master Yoda.

"Test how far you too can be, we will. Hrrmmm..." Yoda says looking and pointing at Obi and I.

"I beg your pardon Master what was that?" Obi says looking at the green monster.

"We are going to test how far you too can be from each other. We believe that Coruscant is safe for you both so we will be going to Naboo to test it." Master Windu says looking at us, "You are to leave immediately with young Skywalker."

I stand up and start to walk out. I don't feel Obi's presence with me so I turn around and see him still sitting down.

"Let's go Master Kenobi." I say.

"No, this is going to hurt us both!" He exclaims to the council, "This is going to hurt a lot. Masters!"

He stand up and walks behind me, "Let go, let us go and fullfill the wishes of the Jedi Council."

We walk out of the room, we were told that we had to stay about 3 nights at Naboo, possibly in seperate hotels, I am to stay with Padme and Obi is to stay in another hotel with Anakin.
We board the ship and make the jump to lightspeed, Obi and I are sitting in the back on the sh8l while Anakin is piloting it making sure the coordinates are right.

"This is insane Obi." I say to the brown-haired man who is seems to be deep in thought.

"I know, the main issue that I have to be far away from you. I do not like that." He says taking my hand in his.

Anakin walks in since everything is going to plan, "Guys, you know the whole of the Jedi Order knows about this?" He says while sitting next to Obi, "I don't like the idea of testing how far you two can be from each other."

"Yes, the problem is that I am not with (Y/n)!" Obi exclaims to the young boy, "It pains me!"

"Obi, it's okay, I'll be with Padme, she'll help me if I need it. You'll know if I am in pain."

"Yes, I will. I will also come running back to you."

"Well, we'll see about that, huh?" I giggle as he makes a face.

"I guess so."

Half an hour passes and I am with Padme walking around her 'house', I already miss Obi, I'm scared about the pain that this trip could possibly bring me.

"He'll be fine Lady (Y/n), I know how it feels to care about someone who could possibly be in danger." Padme says sitting next to me.

"Anakin?" I look up at the Senator and she nods.

"Yes, Anakin." She look at me and smiles, "Everyday he is in danger, specially now and I can't be there to help or support him in any way, I have to be here, with my people."

"I know, it's hard because Obi is in reach but I'm not allowed to go to him, the council has tracking beacons so the can tell how far me are at all times." I sigh and look at Jar Jar, "Does everyone in the galaxy know about our relationship?"

"No, only those with close relations to the Jedi. Like me."

"Good, we wouldn't want the entire galaxy knowing about the two Jedi who have fallen in love and who have broken the Jedi code."

"Specially you, Lady (Y/n), you are talked a lot about here on Naboo. The strongest Jedi who balances between light and dark. You, are a living legend."

"Gee, thanks for the confidence Padme."