Chapter 37: Experiement Mark 2

Obi and I hug has his ship gets packed with all of the supplies he might need. They are packing, food, water and supplies that would be packed if you were leaving for a long time.

"General Kenobi." Hawk says coming over, but we ignore him and keep hugging each other "Generals?"

"What is it Hawk?" Obi says letting go of me. I rub my eyes to hide any possible tears that could have formed.

"It's time to go..." He says bowing his head, "I'll leave you and Lady Kenobi alone..."

I feel Obi violently bring me in for a hug, "Fuck." He whispers.

"Don't curse, it's not good..." I mumble back to him, "It's okay, we'll be fine."

"And if you're not?" He questions squeezing me tighter."

"Then you'll have to come save me." I giggle.

I feel Master Windu's Force Signature flood the dock.

"General Kenobi, it's time to leave." He says walking over to us, "Everything will be okay."

Obi lets go of me and caresses my cheek, "Promise me you'll take care of her."

"Of course." Master Windu answers looking me us, "I never realised how beautiful a relationship really is."

"Yes, it's a wonderful thing." I say smiling at the Master, "Obi, go, remember ComLink is always on!"

"Of course!" He exclaims as he walks away. I watch him steal one last glance at me, he winks and turns around.

Ahsoka, Master Windu and I watch as their ship leaves. I feel tears form in my eyes but a droid comes in and rushes me to the medical wing.

As soon as we arrives Shaak Ti comes into the room and hooks me up to a heart monitor that will hang off my belt.

"This device will record your heartbeat, when General Kenobi come back, we will take the data." She explains, "There is no way to turn it off, into the droid or myself can. I will be notified if that does happen for any reason." She explains smiling at me, "Everything will be fine."

"I know..." I mumble as I walk out of the medical wing and we arrive in mine and Obi's room.

"You know, you and Obi-Wan have the biggest room in the Jedi Temple?" Master Windu asks me.

"Was that rhetorical?" I giggle has I sit on the bed.

"Sure." He says smiling, "You know (Y/n), we didn't really know if your father was your biological father, until we took a blood test."

"What do you mean?" I ask the Master as he looks down into his lap.

"Well, your mother mysteriously fell pregnant. She gave birth to you and your father stood up and took his role, but nobody knew why."

"So their relationship was a secret."

"Yes. Once she gave birth you to, she had to go on a mission, with your father, before she left, she changed her last name to (L/n)."

"So how do you know that he was my real father?"

"Master Yoda was curious as to why he would take the place of your father. We took a blood tests and found out that he was the biological father, no one was really shocked, everyone assumed there was something between them but no one caught them."

"I see..."

I look at Ahsoka who is deep in thought.

"What's hanging Soka?" I chuckle at my comment.

"I'm just thinking about that entire story. It's odd..."

"Is agree, I was just a Padawan when this happened, your father was my Master." He says looking down into his lap. "Let me go to my quarters to get something."

He leaves the room and shuts the door behind him.

"How far away is Obi?" I ask Ahsoka.

She looks down at the tracker we were given, and sees where they are located, "Not even 1 kilometre..."

The door once again opens to reveal Master Windu, he walks into the room and sits next to me, "This was your fathers lightsaber."

He hands me the lightsaber and I feel the energy of my father, a strong warrior of peace, but with some darkness swirling around him.

"Can I activate it?" I ask holding the lightsaber in my right hand.

"Do as you wish."

I activate the lightsaber and see a beautiful greenish-yellow glow admit from the blade.

"Greenish- yellow?" I question looking at the blade.

"Yes, like yours Padawan Tano." Master Windu says looking down at the Padawan.

It's been about 20 minutes since that exchange and my heart monitor starts beeping, I feel my heart tease and burn.

I turn on my ComLink and Obi immediately answers.

"Stay calm (Y/n), we're coming home!" He exclaims, "it's okay, we'll be back soon!"

"Obi-Wan!" I hear Anakin shout, "There's something wrong with the hyperdrive! If we want to go back to (Y/n), it's best to abandon ship, Master Windu?"

"Ill see who we have available." He says leaving the room, "Ahsoka take care of her!"

"It's going to be okay (Y/n), you'll be fine." Obi says smiling at me, I can see the pain in his eyes, "Lay down, that will help ease the pain."

I do as he says and lie down on the bed. "Obi, are you okay?"

"Im fine." He says laying down on the couch, the ship they took was pretty big.

"No, don't lie, I can feel your pain." I say smiling weakly.

"At least we're can see each other before you possibly pass out." He says laughing.

"Do you want water?" I hear Anakin ask from the cockpit.

"Yes please." Obi replies.

"How about you (Y/n)?" Ahsoka asks.

"I would love some." I say to the young Padawan, I watch as she stands up and takes the water bottle I keep in the bedside table to the bathroom.

Master Windu asks into the room and shuts the door, he sits down on the bed next to me, "Shaak Ti is coming and we are sending you a ship Obi-Wan."

"Great, thank you Master." He says weakly.

"Anakin! Leave the ship alone!"
"Anakin! Stop moving the ship!" Obi and I tell out to the Padawan.

"I'm sorry Masters, I was just trying to turn it around so it would be easier for the transport to come get us.

"You has good intention." I say smiling.

I see Anakin come into view of the ComLink, worry clouds his eyes.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?" He says sitting down next to Obi.

"I'll be fine, as long as that transport comes quickly." I say smiling.

"You're not fine, where's Shaak Ti?" Obi questions Master Windu.

"She's on the way." He says, I him rub my head, "It's odd, we were only every Master and Padawan but you feel like family."

"Thanks Master, your the closest thing I had to a father." He say smiling at the man.

"It pains me just as it pains Kenobi to see you like this."

"Master Windu, you don't care about me?!" Obi exclaims as he pretends to be upset.

"No, of course not!" Master Windu says laughing, "I care Kenobi, you're my son in law after all!"

"Very funny." I say shutting my eyes.

"(Y/n)! Don't you go to sleep."

I can't help myself, I drift off into a dreamless sleep.