Chapter 10.5: Test

Anakin and I reach the hotel we are staying at, it is fairly far from (Y/n), so far no pain, good, she is fine.

"Master, your vision is clouded..." Anakin's voice erupts.

"It's also stupid enough that we have to wear this heart monitor, they pick up everything!" I show Anakin the heart monitor that is attached with wires and what-not.

"Master, you just have to stay strong, there's nothing else you can do. How about we go to a bar and forget about everything?"

"It's late so there may be a lot of people there Anakin."

"It's fine Master, let us go then."

I follow the young man out of the hotel, we head to a club and sit by the bar.

"Anakin, I don't think you understand how I am feeling, I don't know if you understand the feelings I have for (Y/n)..."

"Oh, Master, I know all too well, you always want to be with her even when you can't like now. You want to do everything with her, never leave her behind." He pauses and takes a sip from his drink, "You want to protect her, with your life. Never want to let her go."

"Anakin? How do you know this?" I ask looking at the young one.

"Master-"

"It's the Senator isn't it?"

"Yes..."

"Anakin, I know how you feel but she is a Senator, a politician."

"Yes, and (Y/n) is a Jedi Master, no a Lady."

I look down a peer into my drink, I see my own reflection there. I sigh and look at Anakin.

"You're right, we're both in trouble, huh?" I chuckle and take a sip.

We start walking out of the bar and into a shop that is farther away, suddenly I feel an aching in my heart, it starts to grow, burn.

"Master!" Anakin shouts.

"Take me too her... I need to know if she is okay..."

"Padme! Is (Y/n)-"

"Ahhh!" I hear (Y/n) scream from the ComLink, her screams are hurting me.

"(Y/n), don't worry Obi-Wan will be here soon!" Padme exclaims I start walking. Padme turns the ComLink off and Anakin and I start running, we catch a taxi who takes us to the Senators house.
We burst in and I see (Y/n) laying there unconscious on the couch. I walk up too her and hold her hand in mine.

"Everything's okay, the aching should stop now." I say to her, "Is she really unconscious Senator?"

"Yes, she fainted almost as soon as we finished our conversation."

I pic' up her limb body and I start walking away.

"Senator, can I ask where (Y/n)'s room is?"

"Yes, third on your right."

I nod and I start walking to her room, I open the door and lay her on her bed. It then sit down next to her and I put my hand on hers.