Chapter 8: Count Dooku

I look up and see the chains, I start using the Force to help me free myself. The animals that will be 'executing' us come out. Obi has an Acklay which is praying mantis looking thing with sharp feet, I have a Hyenax, a pig that looks like it wants to kill me, Anakin has a Reek who looks like a rhino and Padme as a ferocious feline called a Nexu.

Eventually, my chains become lose enough that in a few seconds it will break, releasing my arms. The animals come forward slowly, I feel the Force, it's getting stronger. 

"Just relax. Concentrate." Obi says.

"What about Padme?" Anakin questions his Master.

"She seems to be on top of things." I say to the Padawan as Padme reaches the top of her column.

As soon as the pig comes very close to me the chains break and I start battling the animal I look over and see Obi released but with his chains on still. I best the animal and I end up killing it. It makes me feel bad.
Anakin seems to be well and so does Padme who has a scratch on his back. Anakin starts riding the Reek and I go over to help Obi.

The Acklay breaks Obi's pillar and it almost crushes him. Obi steals a rod from one of the Geonosians who were helping the animals. 
Anakin tames the Reek and they become friends. Padme is still stuck on the top of the pillar.

"Obi!" I run over the break his handcuffs with my lightsaber, Obi throws the rod at the Acklay, it hits it but then the creature takes it out and snaps it in half. We jump onto the Reek with Anakin and Padme.

Battle droids come out into the arena and they activate their shields. All the Jedi around us ignite their lightsabers and help us fight. 

A battle then rages in the arena. All the Geonosians flee and two Jedi pass Obi and Anakin lightsabers. 

"If you don't mind me asking (Y/n), how did you have your saber?" Anakin asks.

"They didn't take it off me. They assumed that I didn't have one. Odd." I say as I jump off the Reek and engage the battle.

I stay close to Obi-wan and Anakin stays with Padme. The battle is growing stronger, Master Windu joins me with Obi and we fight together in the triangle until the reek goes crazy. I watch as Master Windu kills the bounty hunter. 

"Obi! Behind you!" The Ackley returns and Obi and I kill it successfully. 

We are losing Jedi quickly. I look around, Anakin, Padme and Master Windu are still alive. The droids are moving us into a small circle in the centre, suddenly they stop attacking us. 

I put my lightsaber down and so does Obi.

"Master Windu, you have fought gallantly." Count Dooku's voice erupts from the stand, "Worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order. Now it is finished. Surrender, and your lives will be spared."

"We will not be hostages to be bartered, Dooku!" Windu exclaims.

"Then, I'm sorry old friend."

The droids reactivate and I raise mt lightsaber looking at Obi.  

"Look!" Padme exclaims, we all look up and see two cruisers coming in, Master Yoda is in one of them and a Clone army fills the two. The droids start shooting at the cruisers.

We continue to attack the droids as the ships create a perimeter around us. All of us jump into the ships take off.

"Hold on!" Obi exclaims grabbing onto my waist as Anakin does the same for Padme. 

"Aim right above the fuel cells." Anakin tells the shooters.

"Good call, my young Padawan." Obi says to the boy.