Chapter 38: Results

I wake up in my bedroom without the heart monitor, I look over to my left and see Obi laying next to me, I sit up and see Master Windu, Ahsoka, Anakin, Cody and Hawk sitting there watching us.

"You're awake." Master Windu says smiling, "How was your sleep."

"It was alright." I say rubbing my neck, "How was Obi feeling when he came back?"

"All was good Lady Kenobi, General Kenobi was feeling almost immediately better." Cody says saluting.

"It's odd calling Lady (L/n) Lady Kenobi now isn't it Cody?" Hawk says laughing.

"A little bit Hawk."

"Don't worry, it's weird for me as well." I say giggling.

I look down at the sleeping Obi-Wan. He always looks so peaceful when he is sleeping, you wouldn't think he was Obi-Wan Kenobi, one of the most talented Jedi in the galaxy.
I hear a knock on the door and I watch it open. Shaak Ti walks in and sits down next to Master Windu.

"We have got the results." Shaak Ti says opening a folder she has in her hands, she presses a button and the results show up in a hologram so we can all see. "Can we wake up General Kenobi?"

I look at Obi and smile, I shake him a bit and his eyes open, "What's happening?! (Y/n)?! You're okay?! How are you feeling?! I missed you so much! I was so worried about you!"

"It's fine Obi, Shaak has the results from the experiment! 1. I am okay, 2. I am feeling alright are you okay? And I missed you too, I'm glad you're back safe!"

He hugs me, we stay like this for awhile until Master Windu clears his throat. Obi and I let go of each other and he faces Master Windu.

"If you will, Master Ti." He says.

"Yes, we'll as soon as Obi-Wan was around 1 kilometre out of Coruscant's reach, Lady Kenobi's heart started to burn, this red sections shows that. Since Obi-Wan was delayed, Last Kenobi's heart rate was steady, but it was still burning." She pauses and takes a breath, "There was one point where Anakin moved the ship farther to turn it around. Here you can see the red became darker, her heart rate increased. As soon as Anakin turned the ship around it calmed back down to the original red and heart rate."

"Okay, good." Master Windu says, "We now how far from Coruscant Obi-Wan and (Y/n) can be apart for."

"Yes, but her heart did not calm down until he came back into their room." Shaak Ti says, "If they want the pain to be over they have to literally touch each other."

"Qui-Gon!" Master Windu exclaims, "Why now?"

"Yes, my old Master was very unpredictable." Obi says laughing.

"Yes, he was, a wonderful Jedi Master." Master Windu says, "Thank you Shaak Ti for the report, we can now conclude that the cause was the Force Bond, not anything else."

"Thank you, Master Windu." She says standing, "Goodbye, Lady Kenobi, General Kenobi, General Skywalker, Padawan Tano, Commander Cody and Commander Hawk." He bows and leaves mine and Obi's bedroom.

"Are you feeling better (Y/n)?" Ahsoka asks me giving me a sweet smile.

"Yes, I am fine now." I say smiling back at her.

"Ah, (Y/n), Obi-Wan was so-" says Anakin but Obi-Wan cut him off.

"No! You don't need to say anything more!"

"Come on! Anakin! Tell me!" I say laughing and moving closer to the edge of the bed.

"The Lady commands it." Anakin says laughing, I look and Obi and he is pouting, "She insists it!"

"Fine! You can tell her..." Obi gives in looking at the young Jedi.

"So, as soon as you feel asleep on the ComLink, Obi-Wan starting worrying, he stood up and walked to the back of the ship saying "it will make it feel better Anakin! If I get as close as possible! Bring me a chair!" So he decided to sit at the back of the ship until the transport came and took us back to Coruscant." Anakin saying laughing afterwards, "When we got back to Coruscant, Master Windu came to greet us, Obi got so scared, "why are you here Master? Shouldn't you be with (Y/n)? No something must of happened to her?!" So then, he sprinted to your room."

"I can finish this!" Ahsoka exclaim laughing, "He barged into the room and ran over to you, "why is she still asleep? I'm here now!!" He started screaming and he thought that you were really really sick, he then laid down next to you and fell asleep."

"Aww, Obi!" I exclaim giving him a hug, "That's so sweet!"

"It's embarrassing..." He says covering his mouth.

"It's fine, it shows your care Kenobi." Master Windu says smiling, "I understand how you feel."

"You do?" I ask my old Master as I let go of Obi.

"Yes, I hate to see you get hurt my old Padawan, you are like my daughter and you always will be like my daughter."

"Thanks Master." He stands up and leaves the room, "Maybe have a rest, it's good for both of you."

"Yeah, it's pretty late now, I'm going off to bed." Ahsoka says yawning.

"Have a goodnight General Kenobi and Lady Kenobi." Hawk says standing.

"Yes, goodnight." Cosy says following after Hawk.

"I have to tell you both something important." Anakin says once everyone leaves.

"What's wrong Anakin?" I ask sitting up looking at him.

"I have broken the Jedi Order."

"How..?" Obi asks looking at his old Padawan with disappointment.

"I have married Padme." He says looking into his lap.

"A senator?!" I exclaim quietly, "I mean, that's not as bad as Obi and I."

"No, it's worse." Anakin says.

"He's right (Y/n), if the Council finds out they are married then, Anakin could be expelled and Padme could be kicked off the counsel."

"Why didn't you tell us before?!" I ask the young man, "We would have helped you."

"I was nervous, I wanted tell you when I got married But you were both busy and so was I." He says smiling sheepishly.

"When did you get married?" Obi asks.

"About a year ago." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I knew something was different." I say laughing.

"What do you mean?" Anakin asks his eyes filled with concern.

"I could tell your relationship was not just boyfriend girlfriend anymore!" I exclaim clapping, "Remember Anakin, the Force and I have a love, hate, relationship."

"It's true..." Obi says laughing.

"Of course, I would never forget that!" Anakin says standing, "I'll go now, have a good sleep."

"Goodnight Ani." I say smiling as I watch him leave the room.

I lay back down in bed and pull the covers over me.

"Not going to get changed?!" Obi gasps, "How unlikely of you!"

"Well, I'm too tired." I say smiling his him. I use the Force to turn off the light, "Goodnight Obi."

"Goodnight, my love."