Chapter 18: Jabba

Obi and I arrive at Coruscant and head off to speak with the Jedi Council. To talk about this matter.
As soon as we walk up to the door, it opens as of they were expecting us.

"Lady (Y/n), General Kenobi." Master Windu says looking at us, "I believe you have a report for us?" He gestures to the middle were Obi and I end up standing.

"Yes." I look down and then at Obi, "Master Kenobi and I have found out who the employer is of this bounty hunter."

"Hrrmmm. Tell us, you will." Master Yoda says signalling for me to speak.

"Of course, Master." I sigh and look at the Masters, "We believe that Jabba the Hutt employed mr Brangwin to kill me."

"I don't believe that Jabba would order someone to kill you." Obi says looking at me, "Someone bigger is behind this."

"It seems like a Separatist plan." Master Windu says thinking, "Go consult Jabba, depending on how he acts should you find the answer."

"Yes Masters." Obi and I say bowing before leaving the meeting.

We head off to a ship and we put it on auto pilot for Tatooine. We wait until we get into hyperspace and then we go out into the living area.

"I'm scared, what happens if it is bigger than we expected?" I look at Obi on the other side of the table  who seems to be thinking the same thing.

"Unfortunately, I think you are right..."

We wait for the ship to land in silence as I start thinking of the possibilities.

The ship then lands and I stand up, "We are here now, best we meet Jabba."

"I agree with you (Y/n)."

"I'm nervous." I say looking at the man walking towards me.

"I know, I am nervous too (Y/n), I wish it not be bigger than we think." He takes my waisted in his right hand as we walk out of the ship and to Jabba's palace.

As we enter his palace Obi let's go of my waist, I suddenly feel a wave of sadness wash over me as the warmth of his hand leaves me.
We walk into the main room where Jabba is sitting with his plenty of slaves.

"Great Jabba!" I exclaim walking towards him with my hands behind my back, "We have questions for you!"

"Jedi?" He questions looking at Obi and I, his gaze then lowers to my lightsabers, "I am willing to talk to you."

He leads us to a different room where we are separated from the usual club scene.

"What would you Jedi like?" Jabba says settling down.

Obi starts taking a step towards the Hutt, "We would like-"

"Not you! The female..." Jabba looks at me licking his lips, I am very uncomfortable.

"Uh, well, um..." I pause and take a deep breath, I go down to reach for my lightsaber when Obi Force pushes my hand out of reach. I look at the man and sigh, "I would like to know about this bounty that had been placed on my head."

"Oh, the bounty..." Jabba scratches the top of his head looking down at me, "I was uh, told to do that..."

"By who?" I ask him.

"How about I tell you after you become my slave for a day?" Jabba says once again licking his lips, "I'll be nice to you."

"Let me talk to my colleague." I say to Jabba turning around.

"He is not your colleague, but your lover, everyone knows, especially on Tatooine."

"I will be talking to my friend." I say talking Obi's left shoulder and pulling him to the door, I open the door using the Force and I drag Obi out with me...

"I will not allow you to become his salve, even for a few seconds!" He exclaims quickly turning to me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I have to! I need to get the information!" I exclaim with tears forming in my eyes, "I need to figure it out..."

"We'll fine another way!" Obi exclaims, "It will present itself to us."

"Fine, I'll try and convince Jabba to just tell me what I want to know."

Obi nods and we walk back inside the room.

"Made your choice?" Jabba says licking his lips again.

"Yes." I say looking at the 'Great Jabba', "I will not be you salve, instead, you will give me the information I need to get along my merry way."

"No, no information without a price!" He snarls...

"You will." I say reaching and taking my lightsaber and igniting it.

"Ah! Okay! Jedi! I will tell you everything!"

"Yes you will!"

"Count Dooku asked me to do this and I will be given more food and water if you were killed! We are running out and it was our last resort!"

"Jabba, the Republic would have given you food and water if you asked, without a dirty deed!" Obi says walking up to me, "All you had to do was ask us."

"What have I done?!" Jabba yells putting his face in his hands, "Now Count Dooku will kill me!"

"Not if we capture you..." I say looking at Obi.

Suddenly troopers storm into the room and arrests Jabba.

Obi and I smile at each other as we leave and get on the ship.