Chapter 46: Kidnapped Chancellor?

It's been a week since Lorna was born, Obi, Anakin and I are standing in the Jedi Council, "The Chancellor has been kidnapped but General Grevious, you three will go rescue him." Master Windu says, "Take two star fighters, (Y/n), you'll share one with Obi-Wan and Anakin, you will go with R2-D2. Obi-Wan, take R4-P17 with you and (Y/n)."

We bow and leave.

Obi is in the pilot's seat while I'm just sitting down next to me, he has told me not to do anything until we reach the Chancellor. The ship is rocking violently.
We see Anakin blast a Trade Federation Droid Fighter. "There isn't a droid made that can put fly you, Master, and no other way to get to the Chancellor."

"Look out, four droids inbound!" I exclaim to Anakin.

Two of the Federation Droid Fighters Crash into each other and explode.
Obi is having trouble controlling the ship.

"We've got to spilt them up." Obi says to Anakin.

"Break left, fly through the guns on that tower."

Obi does as Anakin says but two droid fighter follow.

"Why are we always the bait?" I ask Anakin and Obi.

"Don't worry Milady. I'm coming around behind you." Anakin says, I can almost hear his smile.

Obi manoeuvres around a large Starship's superstructure, but the two droid fighters are still following us, blasting at us.

"Anakin, they're all over us!" Obi exclaims

"Dead ahead! Closing... lock onto him, R2..." Anakin says to his droid as he starts laughing, "We got him R2!"

"We're going down on the deck."

"Good idea... I need some room to manoeuvre."

Obi dives toward the surface of one of the larger Trade Federation Battleships and we are forced to fly through a maelstrom of a laser flack. Obi skims the surface, we are followed by a droid fighter who is followed by Anakin."

"Cut Right. Do you hear me?! Cute right. Don't let him get a handle on you. Come on R2, lock on! Lock on!" Anakin shouts.

"Hurry up! I don't like this!" I exclaim to Anakin.

Obi flies through a narrow gap between two towers on a Battleship. The droid fighter hits one of our wings and parts of the ship go flying.
I shut down the wing so that it won't affect anything else.

"Ouch!" I exclaim, I hear R4 beep, "Don't try to fix it, R4. I've shut it down."

"We're locked on... we've got him..." Anakin says.

I hear the droid fighter explode.

"Yeah? We got him... good going, R2!" I hear Anakin exclaim, he sounds so happy.

"Next time you're the bait... now, let's find the Command Ship and get on with it..." Obi says.

"Lock onto them, R2. Master, General Grievous' ship is directly ahead." Anakin says. "The one crawling with vulture droids."

"I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy." Obi says smiling.

The vulture droids start to attack Anakin and us.

"Come on, Master."

"Not this time. There's too much at stake. We need help." I say to Obi, "Odd Ball, do you copy?"

"Copy, Red Leader." Odd Ball replies.

"Mark my position and form your squad up behind me." I say looking at obi and smiling at him.