Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2

"Are you really dropping out Mr. Handsome?"

A voice spoke, grabbing the attention of both Wang Yibo and Song Jiyang.

"Huh? Prince Charming and Miss Wildfire?" Jiyang blurted out.

"What are you doing here?" Wang Yibo asked squinting his eyes.

"Simple. To check the notice of inter-faculty games." Xiao Zhan smiled.

"Zhan, wait here, I’ll check the notice." Meng Ziyi said.

"Miss Wildfire, have a chit-chat with Mr. Handsome. Let me check the notice."

Zhan smiled at Ziyi and went to the notice board.

"So Mr. Handsome, do you like Prince Charming?" Meng Ziyi smiled.

"Of course. I have never seen such a playboy challenging me." Yibo returns the smirk. "I am pretty interested in defeating him and claiming my position as the best playboy."

"Wow! You do have guts, Mr. Handsome." Ziyi smirked.

"Miss Wildfire, nice to meet you." Song Jiyang smiled.

"You are..." Meng Ziyi paused for a moment.

"Song Jiyang." Jiyang smiled.

"Ah! I see, so you’re that guy who has an angel smile and looks even more beautiful than girls." Ziyi said brushing the bridge of her nose.

"Thank you, Miss Wildfire," Jiyang said.

"Ah! Meng Ziyi, Meng Ziyi, I think the opposing team is really powerful." Zhan said as he came back.

"Who is it?" Ziyi asked.

"Who else?" Zhan smirked at Yibo. "Department of Technology."

"Woah! That's cool, so Mr. Handsome and Prince Charming are going to face each other again." Meng Ziyi smiled. "It looks like I have to inform Mr. Heartbreaker about this."

"Wang Hao Xuan? Don't bother him. I think he’s busy breaking girls' hearts." Zhan chuckled.

"Who’s busy breaking girls' hearts, huh?"

Everyone looked around to find a young man in black, standing with a playboy smirk on his face.

"Wang Hao Xuan? What are you doing here?" Meng Ziyi asked tucking her hair

"Can’t I come to meet my friends, Miss Wildfire?" Hao Xuan arched his brow smiling at Ziyi.

"Hao Xuan, we have basketball match against the Department of Technology and especially..." Zhan looked at Yibo."...with Mr. Handsome Wang Yibo."

"Wah! That's great." Hao Xuan seductively licked the corner of his lips. "Let me check against whom my match will be."

After a few minutes, Hao Xuan returned after checking the notice.