Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46

"What's wrong?" Yibo looked at Zhan with confusion in his eyes. "Huh!?" Yibo's eyes widened on the realization of why Zhan gaped at him. "We both are wearing the same attire!"

"Yibo, how do you know that I am going to wear this attire? Hm?" Zhan walked towards Yibo and then pulled him by his waist

"Should I say the same words to you?" Yibo wiggled his brows while his hands rested of Zhan's chest. "Since I got ready first, it means you are the one who copied my style."

"Really?" Zhan titled his head before capturing Yibo's soft pulpy lips. Yibo closed his eyes and responded to the kiss. After a few seconds, Zhan broke the kiss. "Mmm..." Zhan bit his lips while his eyes mischievously. "Your lips taste like strawberry. No doubt you used my lip balm."

"Mn." Yibo nodded while a mischievous smile was plastered to his face. "I just realized that you didn't apply any balm yet. Wanna use mine?"

"Hmm...my Yibo is now using my words against me." Zhan arched his brow.

"Yes." Yibo smiled and pulled Zhan by his collar to continue the kiss.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened at first but later he closed his eyes, pulling Yibo closer by pulling his waist. Yibo's hand became bolder as his hands started to roam around Zhan's clothed body while his other hand was busy grabbing Zhan's soft hair. Yibo's lips were so addictive that Zhan could leave his lips. He kept on suckling and licking the lips while his grip on Yibo's waist tightened. It was Zhan who broke the kiss.

"Yibo, if you keep doing this, then I am afraid I would do something very inappropriate," Zhan whispered before licking Yibo's ear lobe sensually.

"Who is stopping you?" Yibo smirked as he ran his fingertip from Zhan's jawline to his neck.

"Meng Ziyi," Zhan replied, grazing his lips with Yibo's. "She will come here at any time."

"Tch!" Yibo rolled his eyes and pulled himself away from Zhan. "If I don't spoil their honey then my name is not Wang Yibo!"

"Aiya, Wang Yibo, calm down." Zhan chuckled at Yibo's childish vow. "It's not that she is going to spoil your honeymoon."

"Whatever." Yibo pulled Zhan and both of them went downstairs.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Hmm...here they are." Zhan smiled and went to open the door. "Welcome." He said showing his hand inside.

" He said showing his hand inside