Destruction: Chapter 60

"Why particularly Li Bowen, my dearie Yu Bin?" Mingjue smirked.

"Ah...that's..." Yu Bin laughed nervously, as his biggest secret slipped from his tongue.

"Simple." Zhan shrugged his shoulders. "Yu Bin likes Bowen, that's it."

"Y-you...know about this?" Yu Bin's jaws slacked.

"Mn." Zhan wiggled his brows. "Since a long time."

"Yu Bin, isn't it obvious?" Mingjue chuckled. "We all studied at the same university in the US and underwent the same training. Unfortunately, all of us didn't become policemen, but still, we know you the best."

"You guys know me too well." Yu Bin scratched his head.

"Mingjue, do you remember the first day when he saw Bowen?" Zhan nudged Mingjue.

"Why not Zhan?" Mingjue chuckled. "He was staring at Bowen like a kid drooling over a candy."

"Stop exposing me!" Yu Bin covered his ears and yelled like a kid.

Before Zhan could say anything, Mingjue's phone rang.

"Hello? Mathew."

"Boss, we got all the information about Guangyao."

"Great! Send me everything right now."

After the phone call, Mingjue looked at Zhan whose facial expressions already grew darker.

"Shall we hack their system now?" Zhan looked at Mingjue.

"Sure," Mingjue smirked.

Mingjue and Yu Bin jumped onto the laptop and started to work in it. Within a few minutes, they hacked Jin Guangyao's entire system.

"Done." Mingjue smiled proudly as he let out a deep breath.

"Great!" Zhan smiled.

He took the laptop in his hand and started to examine every single piece of information about Zan Jin.

"Zhan, if you notice clearly, it clearly have evidence that Zan Jin is Meng Yao and Guangyao." Mingjue took a sip from his black coffee. "You should collect this information. It will help you later."

"Thanks, boss." Zhan smiled. "Mingjue, I can see that Zan Jin is trying to establish his empire in Russia as well."

"In his dreams." Mingjue tilted his head, trying to relax his neck muscles. "As long as Mingjue is alive, no one can dare to take control over Russia."

"Mingjue, Zan Jin has spread his empire in most of London and the USA. He is also planning to spread his branches in Beijing as well." Yu Bin said checking the information.

"Li Bowen won't let him do that," Zhan said with confidence. "He said that everything is in his control."

"Great." Mingjue chuckled. "Zan Jin is trying to establish his major branch here. Good! I already have plans for him."