You!: Chapter 13

Wang Yibo and Song Jiyang were very much excited for that evening as they decided to surprise their Xuan Lu jiejie with birthday wishes. Yibo rightly guessed that his jiejie forgot about her birthday. They quickly went shopping after their classes. Luckily that day, they only had morning classes, so after their classes, Yibo accompanied Jiyang to buy Xuan Lu gifts. After a long search, Jiyang found an earring that would suit Xuan Lu.

"Ah

"Ah." Yibo sighed. "Finally you chose something perfect for jiejie."

"What did you buy for her?" Jiyang asked as they made their way out of the shop.

"A bracelet." Yibo smiled. "I won't show you now."

"Tch." Jiyang rolled his eyes. "You are so mean."

"By the way," Yibo said as he sat on his motorbike while Jiyang mounted on Yibo's bike. "We will reach to jiejie's house at around 6:45 pm. Okay?"

"What if Xiao Zhan decides to surprise her?" Jiyang asked.

"Jiyang." Yibo turned his face to look at Jiyang. "He is her brother. I am sure he wished her in the morning."

"Okay," Jiyang said putting on his helmet. "Let's go. I cannot wait for the evening."

°
°
°

"Xiao Zhan, which necklace did you chose for her?" Hao Xuan looking at the necklaces.

"Heart one." Zhan smiled. "I love my shijie very much. So heart-shaped pendant will be fine."

Suddenly Hao Xuan's eyes fell on a couple necklace. It was almost in the pattern of yin and yang but the design was different. It has wolves drawn on it.

 Hao Xuan was keenly observing the design when suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder

"Me. Heartbreaker, are you thinking of buying it for your dream boy?"

"Meng Ziyi." Hao Xuan looked at her with 'cannot I just look at it' look. "I am just checking it."

"Hao Xuan, since you like it that much, why don't you buy it?" Zhan said smirking. "You can gift it to Song Jiyang."