Teasing Him: Chapter 14

"Happy Birthday Shijie."

Everyone wished the birthday girl who stood thunderstruck upon just entering the room and turning on the lights. Her jaws dropped to the ground while her eyebrows almost vanished into her hairline as she never expected to receive such a surprise.

"Happy Birthday Shijie." Ziyi jumped like a kid and dragged Xuan Lu inside. "Here is your cake. Now make a wish and blow the candles." Ziyi smiled like a kid.

Drops of tears formed in Xuan Lu's eyes due to overwhelming happiness. She looked at the pink-colored cake with chocolate on it which was her favorite flavor. She looked at everyone who was smiling at her. She was at the loss of words. Happiness was so overwhelming that she couldn't form words to express.

"You guys..." A tear escaped Xuan Lu's eyes. "You guys remember my birthday!?"

"Of course Shijie." Zhan smiled and hugged her. "How will I forget the birthday of my one and only Shijie?"

"Jiejie." Hao Xuan pouted. "We worked so hard since morning for this surprise and you only hug ZhanZhan."

"Aigoo my little Hao Xuan." Xuan Lu smiled and turned towards Hao Xuan. "Come here." She said opening her arms.

"Happy Birthday jiejie." Hao Xuan hugged her tightly. "This all was Ziyi and Zhan's planning."

"Thank you, everyone, for your hard work." Xuan Lu smiled.

"Make a wish jiejie." Song Jiyang said smiling.

Xuan Lu nodded and closed her eyes to make a wish. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes.

"Let's cut the cake." Xuan Lu said as she cut the cake.

"Shijie, what do you wish?" Zhan smirked

"Shijie, what do you wish?" Zhan smirked. "Did you wish for a good girlfriend?"

"What had gotten into you Zhan!?" Xuan Lu flicked her brother's forehead. "You are asking me weird things since yesterday."

"Zhan," Ziyi yelled. "Don't bother her."

"Yeah!" Zhan chuckled. "I am so scared of Miss Wildfire."

"Happy birthday Jiejie." Wang Yibo said giving her present.

" Wang Yibo said giving her present