Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16

"Zhan what are these!?" Li Bowen burst into laughter.

"Hey! Li Bowen." Zhan glared at him. "What's wrong with these things?"

"You finally brought your laptop and so many files instead of your nightdress?" Li Bowen rolled off while laughing.

"Bowen!" Zhan yelled. "Stop laughing!"

"Pffft...hahaa...I am sorry." Li Bowen tried to control his laughter. "Why do you bring so many files? Aren't you planning to sleep tonight?"

"I am not going to University for two days," Zhan said taking out his laptop. "So I think I can do some of my work now."

"Zhan, I think you shouldn't make Wang Yibo piss off so much." Li Bowen said sitting on the bed. "You should approach him gently. Don't make him suffer too much."

"Why shouldn't I make him suffer?" Zhan looked at Bowen. "Am I not suffering? Look at me. What am I and what I am doing?!"

"Haha." Bowen laughed. "Really, love can make a healthy person go crazy. God! I never want to fall in love."

"Don't worry, dear." Zhan smiled mischievously. "Who knows how crazy you will become when you will fall in love."

"That's almost impossible." Bowen challenged.

"You can challenge me love, but you cannot challenge fate." Zhan shook his head.

Before Bowen could say anything, Zhan's phone rang.

"Zan Jin," Zhan said looking at Bowen while the latter nodded signaling him to pick the phone.

"Hello? Zan Jin? What's up? Why are you calling me at this hour?"
"Zhan, I wanted to tell you something."
"What's it?"
"I made a deal with the CEO of Li Company and his partner."
"Huh!?" Zhan looked at Bowen while the latter narrowed his eyes.
"Yes, Zhan. It's a very big deal for my first attempt in business."
"You are opening your new branch for business?"
"Yes, Zhan! I am so excited."
"Well, Zan Jin, did you see CEO Li's partner?"
"No. He said that his partner is busy."
"Great. Best of luck."
"Thank you, Zhan. Bye."
"Bye."

"Bowen." Zhan looked at Bowen seriously. "You didn't tell that Zan Jin made deal with you."

"I didn't know he is your friend Zan Jin," Bowen said. "He did the collaboration with Li Company two days ago."

"I don't understand what's going on in his mind," Zhan said seriously looking at Bowen. "Though he looks innocent but he is not as innocent as he looks."

"Zhan." Bowen put his hand gently on Zhan's uninjured shoulder. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright."

"Hm." Zhan nodded. "Don't reveal the identity of your business partner. Okay?"

"Don't worry Bae." Bowen winked. "I won't."

"Bae!?" Zhan made a puking face. "I feel nausea. Don't flirt with me when we are alone. You can only flirt with me in front of Yibo."

"Tch." Bowen rolled his eyes. "You are of no fun!"

"I know," Zhan said typing something on his laptop. "You sleep first. I have work to take care of."

"Okay." Bowen jumped into the bed while Zhan was sitting on the couch. "Don't overwork. Okay? Sleep early."

"Mn," Zhan said looking into his laptop. "Good Night."

"Mn."

°
°
°

Song Jiyang dropped Yibo at his home. Yibo waves his hand with goodbye and Jiyang drove in another direction to drop Hao Xuan to his home. Yibo went inside his apartment. Since his mother and father were businessmen, so they stayed abroad and Yibo lived alone in that apartment. Yibo quickly went upstairs to his room and fell flat on his bed. He felt too lazy to get a shower. He lazily dragged his body to the bathroom and had a quick shower. He then again sank into the soft mattress of his bed.