Temptation: Chapter 69

Warning! ⚠️

This is going to be a matured chapter! Maybe most of the chapters will contain mature themes. I won't warn this time with any MATURE warnings ok? Otherwise, it will distract the readers and will lose interest.

So, kiddos and innocent souls who feel uncomfortable with this stuff, please skip this chapter.

And yes, please don't expect too much from me because I don't like too much heavy or hardcore things. I am softie after all *pouts* *cups face with both hands and blinks*

_________________________________

After Yibo informed Zhan that they would talk about Mingjue and Zan Jin after reaching home, Zhan baded his friend's goodbye and left the cafe.

When Zhan reached home, he noticed that the door was unlocked. His lips curved upwards forming a big smile as he realized that Yibo already reached home. Zhan looked at his watch and it was about 8 pm.

He must be cooking now. Zhan thought as he entered the house.

"I am home, honey," Zhan said, taking off his coat and putting it on the couch.

"Oh! You are back?" Yibo smiled while cutting capsicum and turned back to see his husband. "Take a bath quickly, dinner is almost ready."

Zhan smiled and turned his face towards the direction of Yibo's voice. He froze at the sight welcoming him. Yibo was wearing a transparent oversized black shirt which clearly showed Yibo's perfect shaped body with perfect curves, with unusual short pants, revealing his long milky white legs. His damp hair clearly declared that he took a bath just a few minutes ago. Few damp naughty locks were falling on his forehead covering his thick brows while his pulpy lips looked so soft like jelly. Zhan's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he gulped, trying to control his mind from flooding by dirty thoughts.

(Imagine our Yibo in this shirt)

"Zhan?" Yibo called out, distraction Zhan from his thoughts

"Zhan?" Yibo called out, distraction Zhan from his thoughts. "Why are you standing there? Go to your room and take a bath."

"Ah! Yes yes." Zhan quickly ran upstairs towards his room.

"Tsk." Yibo shook head. "What a husband I have got!" Yibo smiled to himself upon remembering Zhan's totally shook expressions.

No sooner had Zhan reached his room, he quickly closed the door and rested his body against it. He was already breathing heavily.

"Damn it! What happened to him? Why is he wearing such a shirt?!" Zhan rested his head against the door. "He is so sexy. How can I just control myself now!? Is he doing this on purpose on what!? Ahhh... it's frustrating!" Zhan raked his hair roughly. "I think I need a cold bath." Zhan shook his head and went to the bathroom to calm down.

After taking a bath for a long time of 30 minutes, he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel drying his hair.

He opened his closet and took out sweat pants and a plain comfy shirt.