Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30

That day was very exciting for Ziyi as well as her friends. After the classes, they split up in teams. Ziyi, Xuan, and Jiyang got split up into a team for buying all the required items while Yibo and Zhan went to the venue for decorations.

The venue Zhan selected was not a big popular one but a small one where the people decorate themselves as their own wish. Yibo kept planning for the event while Zhan examined the entire room.

"Wang Yibo, which theme should we choose for Ziyi and shijie?" Zhan said examining the glass windows.

"Pink will suit them best," Yibo said drawing the designs on the paper.

"Pink?" Zhan turned around while standing at the window. "I think red is the color of Valentines Day."

"But pink is girls' color." Yibo put the papers on the table and stood up. "Here, I did the planning. Have a look and we have to go shopping."

Looking at the designs and plans Yibo made, his lips curved upwards forming a smile. 'He is still the same. The same softness, same purity and same innocence in his plans.'

"Zhan? Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Yibo waves his hand in front of Zhan bringing the latter back to senses.

"Nothing." Zhan chuckled. "I recalled something. Let's go."

Zhan and Yibo went to the nearby shopping mall. Yibo's eyes wandered searching for the items which he needed for decoration while Zhan's eyes denied leaving Yibo who was looking for the items like a kid choosing his favorite toys.

Suddenly Yibo stopped before a jewelry shop. A couple-necklace stole his attention. He was staring at it with sparkling eyes. Zhan smiled a bit.

"Yibo, do you like them?" Zhan asked standing beside him

"Ha?" Yibo looked at Zhan who pulled the former out of daze. "Well, yes...its..." Yibo kept stuttering while Zhan's smile became wider.

"What do you think about these necklaces Yibo?" Zhan asked pretending to be serious. "Will my crush like these?"

"Why are you asking me?" Yibo's face fell upon hearing the word 'my crush.'

Zhan shook his head and asked the shop owner to pack those necklaces. Finishing their shopping, Zhan and Yibo went to the venue. Yibo kept instructing Zhan while the latter followed Yibo's instructions and decorated the room. It was about 5 pm, most of the decoration was done.