Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50

Happy 50th Chapter!

Finally, we reached the 50th Chapter. It's my second book touching 50th Chapter. If you ask me, how many chapters are there more, then my condition will be like this the image below, because I don't know how many chapters it will take. *scratches head*

Since in this chapter, Zhan and Hao Xuan are going to play badminton matches, so I will be using a lot of terms related to badminton

Since in this chapter, Zhan and Hao Xuan are going to play badminton matches, so I will be using a lot of terms related to badminton. Please don't get bored because of that.
(Actually, I played badminton a lot when I was young. I started playing badminton when I was 5. At that time, my hands were so smol that whenever I tried to serve the shuttlecock, it never touched the net part of the racket, instead, it used to fall down. Hehe,😅 Even I played tournaments at my school level, so I know a little bit about badminton. And... it's my favorite game as well.)

That day after the games, Zhan strictly forbade Yibo from walking

That day after the games, Zhan strictly forbade Yibo from walking. He even carried Yibo in bridal style to his house and gave piggyback ride when he went to the parking site from the university building. He thought of taking care of Yibo all by himself, but he had a badminton match the next day, as a result, he had to focus on the match as well. So he decided to stay that night at Hao Xuan's place and Jiyang stayed with Yibo while Xuan Lu and Ziyi stayed together.

*At Hao Xuan's residence*

"Zhan, what's going in your mind?" Hao Xuan, who was sitting on his bed asked Zhan as the latter was walking to and fro in the room like a busy bee. "Zhan?" Hao Xuan called again when he received no response. "Master?"

"Hm? Little Devil." Zhan stopped and looked at Hao Xuan only to find the latter smirk.

"Master..." Hao Xuan titled his head while a smirk plastered on his face. "What are you thinking? Don't tell me some twisted things are going on in your mind."

"Twisted things?" Zhan arched his brow as he walked over to Hao Xuan and leaned in towards him keeping a few inches distance between their faces."What do you mean by twisted things?" Zhan smirked.

"Master, you already know." Hao Xuan looked into Zhan's eyes and moved back, allowing Zhan to get into the bed.

"Do you have what I need for tonight?" Zhan wiggled his brows while Hao Xuan smiled showing his sharp canines.