Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20

"Continue what you are saying Yibo" Zhan whispered into Yibo's ears as he gently licked the latter's ear lobe.

"Zhan..." Yibo moaned softly as his hands traveled to Zhan's back, clutching to the shirt tightly. He could feel electric sparks wherever Zhan's fingers touched.

Zhan smirked at Yibo's reaction. His wrapped hand pulled Yibo towards himself, pressing their bodies against each other, while his free hand wanted to get busy. His fingers gently yet sensually touched Yibo's sensitive ears sending waves of unknown pleasure him the latter. His fingertips moved down touching Yibo's ears down to Yibo's sensitive neck.

As Zhan's fingers touched Yibo's neck, the latter closed his eyes, tilted his neck giving complete access to Zhan to do whatever he wanted. Zhan's eyes widened at the other's response. He never imagined that Yibo could become so submissive to him touch. Even though he wanted to tease him, but the other's reactions made Zhan lose his control.

Zhan's sinister tongue gently licked Yibo's base of the neck to the latter's earlobe. "Yibo..." Zhan whispered seductively sending shiver down Yibo's spine, "Ask me to stop this. Otherwise..." Zhan sucked the other's neck softly"...I won't be able to control myself."

Instead of replying, Yibo held Zhan closer tightly with one hand while his other hand held the latter's nape, deepening the kisses. A smile appeared on Zhan's face, it was a pure genuine smile, the smile which made him feel somehow happy and content despite his tiredness. Zhan thin, bow-shaped lips sucked Yibo's soft, porcelain-white skin of neck, while his hands traveled inside the latter's shirt and started to feel the soft skin over there.

"Zhan..." Yibo moaned softly to which Zhan replied with a heavy 'hm'. "Zhan...your phone..." Yibo struggled to breathe with other's lips on his sensitive skin while the other's hands feeling his body, sending him sudden unexplainable waves of pleasure.

"What's wrong with my phone?" Zhan said nuzzling his face into Yibo's crook of the neck, inhaling the intoxicating sandalwood smell.

"Your phone... it's ringing," Yibo said pulling the other, stopping the kisses.

Zhan grunted and went to his bedside desk and looked at the phone. Zhan's eyes sparkled seeing the person's name on display. Yibo frowned seeing the sudden smile on the other's face.

"Hello? What's up sweetheart Bowen?" Zhan smiled brightly, the brightest smile Yibo have ever seen.
"How are you ZhanZhan?"
"I am fine. My good friend is taking care of me." Zhan said looking at Yibo with a mischevious smile.
"Great."
"How did the meeting go? Is everything alright?"
"Well...its..."
"What?" Zhan's facial expressions changed into a cold one.
"Everything went fine. They didn't ask much about my partner."
"That's relief." Zhan exhaled. "I cannot even figure out what I will do without you."
"Take care, Zhan. Don't overwork yourself. Okay?"
"Mn. Bye sweetheart."
"Bye."

After the phone call, Zhan turned towards Yibo with a big smile on his face, only to find a frowning Yibo leaning on the wall.

"What's wrong Mr. Handsome?" Zhan walked towards Yibo. "Are you upset about leaving you in halfway like that?"

"Is he your boyfriend?" Yibo asked directly, ignoring Zhan's question.

"Maybe" Zhan smirked. "And...why does it bother you?"

"Boring!" Yibo rolled his eyes." If you are done, then can we please cook something for dinner?"

"Sure." Zhan smiled and followed Yibo to the kitchen. Zhan was a pro when it came to cooking while Yibo never set his foot in the kitchen. Yibo kept committing mistakes while Zhan kept taking care of things. If it was not for Zhan, Yibo would end up putting the entire kitchen on fire. Finally, after huge effort, they made butternut squash pasta and omurice.