Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29

"What on the earth is this!?" Zhan exclaimed as his jaws almost dropped to the ground seeing the sight that welcomed him.

It was Wang Yibo riding a cycle with a cute little basket on it. His hair was messy while his cheeks were puffy because of the wide smile on his lips. He was wearing a shirt, exposing his milky white shoulder while there were red straps on it. What made the sight more appealing was the shirt had a cute bear drawn on it and 'R U home' was written on it. Yibo looked so soft and cute in that attire that Zhan almost forgot to breathe.

 Yibo looked so soft and cute in that attire that Zhan almost forgot to breathe

"Xiao Zhan..." Yibo waved his hand in front of Zhan but Zhan kept staring at the former. "Zhan...ZHAN!" Yibo shook Zhan and the latter came back to senses. "What happened? You look lost." Yibo asked holding his cycle.

"What look is this Yibo!?" Zhan was still in a daze. "You look like a cute little kid. From when did you switch from bike to bicycle?!" Zhan said examining the cycle. "And this shirt..." Zhan pointed his index finger towards Yibo's shirt. "Which girl gave you this?"

"This is mine!" Yibo yelled, slapping Zhan's pointing finger. "What's wrong with it? It looks so cute."

"Pffft...hahaha. Of course, it's cute." Zhan burst out into laughter. "Even cuter than my Powerpuff girls t-shirt."

"Zhan! Stop laughing." Yibo yelled keeping the cycle in its place. "Nothing is funny here."

"How many Mr. Handsome Wang Yibo is!" Zhan tried to control his laughter. "Too manly to choose such a shirt."

"Move aside." Yibo shoved Zhan and went inside the room.

"Aiyaaa...Yibo, wait." Zhan followed him into the house.

Yibo went to the kitchen in order to prepare breakfast but Zhan decided to take the lead. Yibo wanted to help him but Zhan didn't even allow him, telling Yibo to follow his style. Soon they prepared ramen for breakfast.

Zhan went for a quick bath while Yibo did the serving

Zhan went for a quick bath while Yibo did the serving. After Zhan came downstairs, Yibo and Zhan sat together for breakfast. Zhan was looking into his phone while Yibo kept glancing at Zhan. Suddenly Hao Xuan phoned Zhan.