Plans(1): Chapter 41

"What!?" Yibo blurted out as he looked at Zhan with disbelief in his eyes. "How? Zan Jin...he is a shy type of person. How can he be Meng Yao?" Yibo shook his head "I am sure you are making some mistake."

"I am not sure of it, Yibo," Zhan said in a serious tone. "I am digging into the news. How about let's meet everyone at my apartment?"

"Mn." Yibo nodded. "I cannot wait to kill that Meng Yao with my bare hands. He fucking dared to kill you."

"Aigoo, my boyfriend is scary." Zhan put his head on Yibo's shoulder.

"Yes, I am," Yibo said caressing Zhan's soft hair. "Even though I become submissive with you, but it doesn't mean that I am really like that."

"I know it Wang Yibo." Zhan smiled as he looked into Yibo's eyes. "And I want to see that scary Yibo on our wedding night."

"Hah?!" Yibo gasped at Zhan's words. "You are thinking of too far."

"Really?" Zhan pouted. "Don't you want to marry me?"

"When did I say that I don't want to marry you?!" Yibo made a 'are you kidding me' face. "I will marry you and nobody gonna change this."

"Yibo, you know, your possessiveness and determination is what made me fall in love with you." Zhan smiled.

"Don't make me blush Zhanzhan." Yibo smiled. "Now let's go downstairs. Aren't you feeling hungry?"

Zhan nodded and Yibo dragged Zhan downstairs.

°
°
°

At Xuan Lu and Zhan's apartment*
Time: 7:00 pm

All of the 6 friends along with Li Bowen were in the drawing-room. Zhan and Yibo, Jiyang and Hao Xuan, Ziyi and Xuan Lu sat together while Li Bowen sat separately.

"Well, Zhan, are you sure Meng Yao is Zan Jin?" Hao Xuan asked looking at Zhan.

"Yes. I am." Zhan said. "Because of the way he looked at Yibo was completely different. As far as I know, Zan Jin likes me. So as a reflex, he will hate Yibo. But Meng Yao said he loved Yibo. Again Meng Yao's gaze at Yibo was completely different. He looked at Yibo as if he would kill Yibo, if possible." Zhan explained.

"Damn! That Meng Yao!" Li Bowen cursed.

"Zhan, what's your next move?" Ziyi asked leaning forward. "Do you want me to help you to make Zan Jin fall head over heels for you?"

"Not required." Xuan Lu said in short. "I will hack into their system." Xuan Lu took out her laptop and started to type something while the remaining people kept staring at the laptop screen. "It's done." Xuan Lu smiled as she hacked the Meng group system.

"Jiejie, is it Meng Yao's system?" Jiyang asked pointing at the screen.

"It contains all the necessary information about their alliances and their company investments." Xuan Lu explained.

"Woah! That's great." Xiao Zhan smirked. "Shijie, can you please check it and tell me if there is any share of Xiao Groups."

"Sure." Xuan Lu smiled and her fingers moved swiftly in the keyboard "Mn. Zhanzhan, our father already kept these Mengs under his control."

"Really?" Zhan said excitedly as he leaned towards his shijie.

"Yes." Xuan Lu said showing the laptop to Zhan. "Our father holds a 90% share in a joint business with the Mengs. And if I am not wrong, currently I am doing designs for the products of that business. I realized that if our father takes his shares back, Meng's business will be damaged greatly." Xuan Lu smirked.