Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18

"Where am I?" Zhan tried to open his eyes but the bright light assaulted his eyes making him put his hand on his eyes to obstruct the light.

"Xiao Zhan, you are awake?!" Yibo, who was sitting on the stool beside him, quickly stood up and held Zhan's hand. "We are in the medical room."

"Did I faint?" Xiao Zhan asked trying to sit.

"You passed out," Yibo said helping Zhan to sit. "The doctor said that you didn't had a good sleep for a few days. Why aren't you sleeping well? Do you have insomnia?"

"No." Zhan shook his head. "I was just overworking. It's not a big deal."

"What's not a big deal?" Yibo glared at Zhan giving him water to drink. "Just look at yourself! You have dark circles and huge eye bags which look like girls' shopping bags."

"Wang Yibo, I didn't sleep for two days. It's okay." Zhan tried to explain Yibo.

"Then why didn't you sleep the day before two days?" Yibo asked.

"A jerk phoned me at around 1 am," Zhan said drinking his water.

"A jerk!?" Yibo asked as he remember who the 'jerk' is. "What did he say?"

"He said that I slept with him." Zhan sighed. "Damn! I didn't even had my first kiss, and that jerk said that I slept with him? How dare he!?" Zhan growled. "If I find him in person, I will kill him with my bare hands."

"Huh!?" Yibo's eyes almost popped out of the sockets as he couldn't believe that his phone call and flirting irritated Zhan so much that he even didn't think before saying that he wanted to kill the 'jerk'. "Aren't you a playboy?"

"So what?" Zhan leaned towards Yibo. "Who says that playboys doesn't have a heart?"

"Really? Do you have a heart?" Yibo said sarcastically.

"Of course I have," Zhan smirked. "Why does it bother you, Mr. Handsome? Are you trying to find a place in my heart?"

"Maybe," Yibo smirked. "Do you want me to drop you home or wanna attend classes?"

"I am not that weak Wang Yibo," Zhan said standing up. "I have to attend classes."

"Well..." Yibo held Zhan supporting him to walk. "...let me help to reach to your class. Okay?"

"Mn." Zhan nodded as he still felt weak due to lack of sleep.

Yibo helped Zhan to reach his class. The professor was late, so Zhan attended class on time. Before Yibo could leave Zhan, Yibo examined the class once to check if Hao Xuan and Meng Ziyi were at the class. Only Meng Ziyi was present.

"Meng Ziyi came to class today," Yibo said. "Ask her to help you."

"Wang Yibo," Zhan smirked. "Are you worried about me?"

"Xiao Zhan, my eyes are on you," Yibo smirked.

"I really feel honored for catching your attention, Mr. Handsome," Zhan said leaning towards Yibo.

"Xiao Zhan, I will hunt for you." Yibo left the place with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Trying to turn the tables, right?" Zhan smirked. "You don't know with whom you are playing with." Zhan smiled as he entered the class.

" Zhan smiled as he entered the class