Revelation(2): Chapter 59

Wang Yibo was working in his office. He was sitting on his chair while documents flooded his table but his eyes were focussed on the laptop screen. Suddenly Jiyang phoned him.

"Hm. Jiyang?"

"What are doing Yibo?"

"Just planning how to wipe the Wens existence from business as well as the entire world."

"You already destroyed most of their business. Can you have little mercy on them?"

"Mercy? On them?" Yibo chuckled bitterly. "Why? Because they tried to separate Zhan and me? No way! They deserve it!"

"Yibo, why are you blaming them. It was Zhan who broke the relationship."

"Jiyang, you don't know Zhan. He says something but does something completely different. When he left for London saying that he will go to Paris, I saw the concern in his eyes. I saw the same pain and love for me."

"Yibo, you believe in Zhan too much. He want privacy so badly that you cannot even find his whereabouts."

"I can't get what is on Zhan's mind. I used mist powerful spies and technology, yet I cannot get information. How is he blocking his hideout!?"

"Yibo, stop looking for him. The more you think about him, the more you will suffer."

"I will leave Zhan for sure if he gets engaged to Zan Jin. Till then I won't give up."

"You are too stubborn Yibo. Do whatever you want. Bye."

"Mn."

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Yibo said without looking at the door as he was deeply focussed on his work.

"Son." Yibo's father entered the room.

"Oh! Dad. Why did you knock the door?" Yibo smiled as he walked towards his father?

"Yibo, I have something important to talk to you." Mr. Wang said.

"Of course dad." Yibo smiled. "Have a seat first."

"Yibo, Zhan is going to get engaged to Zan Jin after 2 weeks." Yibo's father paused.

"Hm. I know." Yibo said. "He didn't get engaged yet."

"You cannot change Zhan's mind Yibo. He already moved on in his life. I think you should too move on." Mr. Wang looked at his son. "Someone is already asking your hand for marriage Yibo. I have already said yes to him."

"What!?" Yibo almost jumped from his seat. "H-how can you agree? You didn't even ask me."

"Even if I have asked you, I know your answer is no." Yibo's father put his hand on his son's shoulder. "Son, I think you should marry him. He is a very rich CEO and girls are drooling over him."