Engagement(3): Chapter 63

Everyone closed their eyes imagining the bloody scene.

"What's wrong?" Zhan smiled as nothing happened.

"What the fuck is wrong with it?" Zan Jin looked at his gun. He again pulled the trigger but nothing happened.

"Zan Jin, what happened to your gun?" Zhan ask as if he was too concerned for Zan Jin. "Isn't it working?"

"Shit!" Zan Jin cursed.

"Ah! I see..." Zhan lightly brushed the bridge of his nose. "Aren't there bullets in your gun?"

"Zhan!" Zan Jin glared at Zhan.

"Relax Guangyao," Zhan smirked and put his hand in his pocket to fish out something. "Aren't these want you are searching for? Hm?"

"How do you get these bullets!?" Zan Jin gasped as he realized that his gun's bullets were in Zhan's hand.

"Simple." Zhan handed those bullets to Yu Bin. "I knew that you would carry a gun, so I already took them out."

"Xiao Zhan, perhaps you know that Zan Jin never learned to lose and I am an expert player in this field." Zan Jin smirked and within the blink of an eye, Zan Jin hit Zhan on the forehead with his gun.

Zan Jin used his entire strength to hit Zhan. As a result, Zhan immediately squatted on the floor, feeling the immense pain in his head. Taking the chance, Zan Jin was about to flee, Zhan immediately took out his gun and shoot Zan Jin on his leg, making his collapse on the floor.

"Zan Jin, perhaps you are forgetting that I underwent police training, so these mere injures doesn't matter me that much," Zhan growled as he pointed his gun towards Zan Jin. "So, I have a license on the gun as well. Zan Jin, if you are an expert player then I am the master of this entire field." Zhan leaned in towards Zan Jin. "Your game is over, surrender now! Officer Yu, please do take effective measures against this person."

Yu Bin nodded and dragged away Zan Jin from there. Before going Zan Jin looked at Mingjue for once while the latter too looked at Zan Jin with a different feeling in eyes. After a few seconds, Mingjue averted his gaze and Zan Jin was taken away from there. The Wens were trembling like an autumn leaf. Zhan averted his gaze to the Wens.

"I think Wens too need to have a trip around the jail. Isn't it, CEO Wen Zhuliu?" Zhan smirked.

"Even if you put us behind the bars, still we can run our business." Wen Chao replied confidently.

"Good!" Zhan closed his eyes for a moment as he felt the pain on his forehead was getting intense while blood dripped from his forehead continuously."I think I need to talk about business here. I don't want to keep any business relationships with any criminals. So Sean Corporation is withdrawing 60% share from Wens groups."

"Li groups are withdrawing their 50% share as well." Bowen stood beside Zhan.

"These Wen groups threaten me saying that they will destroy my business. So I am withdrawing my 50% share from their business." Mr. Wang, Yibo's father declared.

"I am canceling my partnership with Wen groups." Xiao Zhan father said with a smile.

Soon many businessmen present there withdrew their shares from Wens business, making them collapse completely.

"Take them, officer!" Yibo snarled and the policemen dragged the Wens.

Before Zhan could say anything, Xuan Lu appeared before him. "Let's go." Xuan Lu held his wrist tightly. "You are bleeding profusely. Your wound needs to be treated." Xuan Lu's said worriedly.