Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31

Reaching the venue, Zhan and Yibo entered the room. As they entered the room, Zhan and Yibo stood awestruck to see Hao Xuan, Ziyi, and Jiyang looking like models.

Ziyi was wearing a shiny silver long skirt with a cute baby pink colored shirt while her hair was tied in a half-bun style. She had light make-up which made her look even soft. Generally, Ziyi preferred pants and shirts, more like boys fashion. But on that evening, Ziyi wearing girls clothes with girls makeup made her look soft and cute.

"Zhan?" Hao Xuan snapped his fingers bringing Zhan back to senses

"Zhan?" Hao Xuan snapped his fingers bringing Zhan back to senses. "It looks like someone her already stole your attention." Hao Xuan chuckled.

"Xuan, Ziyi is looking so cute!" Zhan exclaimed as he made his way towards Ziyi. "You look so beautiful, tigress," Zhan said as he glimpsed Ziyi from head to toe.

"Really?" Ziyi said rubbing her nape. "Do I really look good? It feels so weird in long skirts."

"Meng Ziyi, you should often wear these clothes." Jiyang smiled. "You look beautiful."

"It looks like jiejie won't be able to turn down your proposal today." Yibo smiled.

"By the way, who suggested these clothes?" Zhan asked Ziyi.

"Jiyang," Ziyi replied. "He said these clothes will make me look girly."

"Wow! Jiyang has a good choice." Hao Xuan said nodding his head.

"Well, it's not solely my choice." Jiyang smiled awkwardly. "Yibo and I together selected this."

"What!?" Ziyi, Zhan, and Xuan said in unison.

"You...you guys together selected this?!" Ziyi exclaimed.

Yibo and Jiyang shyly nodded their head in agreement while Ziyi looked at them for their unique 'talent' of choosing clothes.

"By the way, Hao Xuan and Jiyang, what about you guys?" Zhan said crossing his arms across his chest. "Why are you wearing black and white combinations like good and evil standing side by side?"

 "Why are you wearing black and white combinations like good and evil standing side by side?"

"Zhan, what do you mean by evil?" Hao Xuan arched his brow.

"Aren't you my Little Devil?" Zhan teased Hao Xuan.