Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67

The next day, Zhan and Yibo decided to Mingjue and Zan Jin. Zhan insisted on accompanying Yibo but the latter said that he could alone manage his meeting with Zan Jin. Zhan finally agreed and he went to meet Mingjue.

*At a cafe

"So, why did you suddenly summon us all, Mr. Sean Xiao?" Bowen said drinking his ICED MOCHA

"Is their again another mission?" Yu Bin asked taking a sip from his IRISH COFFEE

"I am here to discuss something," Zhan said putting his FRAPPÉ on the table.

"About what?" Bowen asked.

"Mingjue," Zhan replied looking at Mingjue who seemed lost in his thoughts. "Did you see, I just called his name and he even react," Zhan said in a low voice.

"Mingjue?" Bowen called softly.

"Pridurok!" Yu Bin put his hand on Mingjue's shoulder with a force, making the latter flinch. "What are you thinking dude?"
(Pridurok is Russian slang for jerk/moron)

"Uh...I was just..." Mingjue started to shutter.

"Thinking about someone, huh?" Zhan arched his brow.

"Huh?" Mingjue's eyes widened. "Who told you that I am thinking about someone?"

"Your eyes say it all." Zhan smiled.

"Really?" Mingjue narrowed his eyes.

"Of course." Bowen chuckled. "He is already engaged to Yibo. So he can read people's eyes."

"What are you saying, Bowen!?" Zhan hit Bowen. "I can only read my loved ones' eyes."

"Are you trying to fool me, Mr. Buisnessman?" Bowen arched his brow. "You can read people minds just by looking at their faces. Otherwise, how did you become so successful, businessman?"

"Tch." Zhan rolled his eyes. "Leave that topic." Zhan averted his gaze to Mingjue. "So, from when are you courting Zan Jin?"

"What!?" Bowen and Yu Bin looked at Zhan with bewilderment while Mingjue chocked on his iced coffee

"What do you mean by Mingjue courting Zan Jin!?" Bowen blinked numerous times in confusion.

"Why don't you ask boss Nie about this?" Zhan wiggled his brows.

"Mingjue, what is Zhan saying!?" Yu Bin looked at Mingjue as if he had seen a ghost.

"Ask Zhan why he is talking crap." Mingjue looked away. "I think after getting engaged with Yibo, he lost his senses."

"Oh really?" Zhan chuckled. "Then give me your phone. I know there is something which has the password MingZhaBin."

"No way!" Mingjue put the phone which was on the table into his pocket.

"See." Zhan wiggled his brows. "Didn't I say something is fishy?"