Revelation : Chapter 57

After 8 hours, Zhan's flight landed in the support of Moscow, Russia. When Yu Bin and Zhan set their feet out of the airport, their eyes landed on a 186 cm tall guy. He was wearing was a blue blazer with a shirt.

(Remember him? Our Blade Master, Nie Mingjue)

Zhan's lips curved upwards forming a smile while Yu Bin's eyes sparkled.

"Welcome to Russia, Bro." The mighty man smiled and he gave a tight hug to Zhan and Yu Bin.

"Thanks for arrangements Mingjue." Zhan smiled breaking the hug.

"How come you suddenly remembered your mafia friend?" Mingjue took Zhan and Yu Bin's luggage and walked towards his car.

"First let's go home. Then I will explain everything." Zhan smiled as he got into the passenger seat beside the driver seat while Yu Bin in the back seat.

"So, still you didn't talk to Yibo, right?" Mingjue chuckled while driving. "So do you want me to kidnap your cute little crush and frighten him until he agrees to marry you? Hm?" Mingjue laughed.

"Mingjue, things are different now." Yu Bin said softly. "Yibo is suffering."

"What?! How did it happen?" Mingjue looked at Zhan seeking for answers. "Which bastard dared to touch Zhan's man?"

"Mingjue, let's go to home first, hm? Then I will explain you everything." Zhan said and closed his eyes, resting his head on the headrest. 

Soon they reached a big apartment which Mingjue claimed as his. The apartment was well guarded by men in black clothes. Outside the apartment, there were two men at the gate, 2 men at the base of stairs and 2 men at the door of the house. Zhan looked at the arrangement while Yu Bin's jaw slacked watching Nie Mingjue's mafia power.

As they stepped inside the house, 2 men bowed to Mingjue. He nodded and called his men to take care of the luggage. Zhan's eyes widened at the mind-blowing interior decoration. It looked like a prince's mansion, rather than Mafia boss's mansion.

 It looked like a prince's mansion, rather than Mafia boss's mansion

"Zhan, Yu Bin, sleep well. It's already 1 am. Ok?" Mingjue smiled. "We will talk about it later."

Zhan and Yu Bin went to their respective rooms. Zhan let his body fall on the bed while his mind lingered somewhere else. No matter what he did, his thoughts ended up at Yibo. He signed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and then he pulled himself into the cozy bed and drifted into sleep.