You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22

"Zhan!!!" Hao Xuan screamed.

Before Wen Chao's knife could touch Zhan's body, Wen Chao screamed and collapsed on the floor. Zhan looked at collapsing Wen Chao and then looked up to find Wang Yibo standing at the door along with Song Jiyang and the police.

When Wang Yibo entered the scene, he saw Zhan shielding Hao Xuan. Without wasting a minute, Yibo took out his pocket knife and threw it towards Wen Chao aiming at his thigh. Yibo was a master when it came to archery. So his aim didn't miss and the knife got stabbed on Wen Chao's thigh. As Wen Chao fell on the floor holding his leg, the policemen surrounded Wen Chao's men.

"Zhan!!" Yibo ran towards Zhan who just collapsed on the floor. "Are you okay?" Yibo asked holding Zhan.

"I am okay," Zhan said with a feeble smile.

"What on the earth do you mean by you are okay?!" Hao Xuan shouted. "Have you seen yourself. Your face is full of bruises. Those bastards...I wanna chop their hands off!"

"Xuan, calm down," Zhan said putting his hand on Hao Xuan's shoulder while Yibo supported Zhan sitting beside him on the floor. "It doesn't matter what happened to me. Look, I have protected your Jiyang. He is safe. I didn't even let the assholes to touch him."

"Why did you do that!?" Jiyang said feeling extremely guilty. "You could have left me with those thugs." He was on the verge of crying.

"Jiyang, I am completely fine. These are just small bruises." Zhan tried to make Jiyang feel comfortable. "I am used to it."

"Let's go to the hospital," Yibo said supporting Zhan to sit comfortably.

"I am okay," Zhan said trying to sit up.

"Shut the fuck up Zhan!" Hao Xuan shouted. "You need to go to the hospital right now."

"My little Devil Hao Xuan, my sweetheart Wang Yibo will take care of me," Zhan smirked as he glanced at Yibo.

"You still have the mood to joke?" Yibo said glaring at Zhan.

"It's all my fault. I am sorry." Jiyang hung his head down. A drop of tear escaped his eyes. "I should have phoned you."

"Jiyang, it's okay," Zhan said extending his hand to wipe Jiyang's tears. "I had to protect you anyways since you are my little devil's special friend."

"What do you mean by little devil!?" Hao Xuan gave a friendly smack on Zhan's uninjured shoulder.

"Aiya, Hao Xuan, it hurts." Zhan faked his expression as if he was in pain. "You know about it."

"Wang Hao Xuan, don't act recklessly." Wang Yibo said putting his hands protectively on Zhan to shield Xuan's friendly hits. "Xiao Zhan is already injured."

"Thank you, Mr. Xiao and Mr. Wang. Because of you, we are able to catch these criminals." The police officer said.

"It's okay." Zhan smiled as he stood up with the help of Yibo's support. "Thank you for helping us on time."

The officer bowed to Zhan and his team and took away Wen Chao and his men.

"Who are they?" Wang Yibo asked looking at Hao Xuan.

"Hey! Wang Yibo, won't you ask me?" Zhan pouted looking at Yibo.

"It's related to our past." Hao Xuan said as if he regretted his past.

"Hao Xuan, you don't need to feel sad," Zhan said as he understood Xuan felt guilty. "You were a victim as well."

"What!?" Jiyang gasped. "Did they rape you?"