Attending The Party: Chapter 6

A mischievous smile played on Zhan's lips, as he was planning something for that party.

"Hey! Zhan, why are you smiling to yourself? Are you idiot?" Meng Ziyi asked arranging the table for lunch

"Huh!?" Zhan snapped out his thoughts. "Yes. Tonight there is a party and all the Departments are attending. Meng Ziyi will attend for sure. Shijie, will you attend the party?"
"Well." Xuan Lu paused. "I have to do some projects with my friend. I think I won't be able to make it."
"Aiya...Lulu Shijie, please come. It will be fun." Meng Ziyi whined. "Otherwise it will be boring to hit upon girls who always talk about girly things."
"Hey! Miss Wildfire." Zhan turned towards Meng Ziyi, sitting on the couch. "Why are you whining like kid!?"
"None of your business." Ziyi arched her brow.

"I am sorry Ziyi. I have a lot of work." Xuan Lu said politely.
"Okay, Shijie. I won't force you." Ziyi pouted. "Zhan, who are attending to party?"
"Our gang- Hao Xuan, you and me, Song Jiyang, Wang Yibo, Zan Jin and many others," Zhan replied
"Hm. It's going to be fun then." Ziyi smirked. "I have to prey on some sexy girl."

Listening to Ziyi's words, Zhan got stunned. How could she say the words that easily!? Immediately Zhan looked at his Shijie who's facial expression changed a bit, perhaps a bit of sadness spread across his sibling's face.

"Shijie? Are you okay?" Zhan asked walking to her.
"Oh! Yeah, I am fine." Xuan Lu said faking a smile. "Zhan, don't flirt too much at the party. You cannot give yourself to anyone but to your future husband/wife."
"Aiya, shijie," Zhan whined. "You know I am not that careless. My soul and body would be for my future husband. No one else."

"Wait!" Ziyi squeezed her eyes. "What do you mean by husband!? huh? Do you already have your man?"

That was when Zhan cursed himself internally. Xuan Lu looked at Zhan with an 'it looks like you got caught' smile while Ziyi looked at him suspiciously.

"Ah..." Zhan smiled awkwardly." I don't have my man yet. But...I may chose a guy later on. I don't know, maybe a girl is okay too. The word just slipped from my tongue."
"Should I really believe in you?" Ziyi said leaning towards Zhan.
"That's your problem, sweetheart." Zhan leaned forwards and winked.
"Damn it, Zhan! You are flirting with me!?"

Saying so Ziyi took a spoon from the table as started to run after Zhan, while Zhan ran around the house and sometimes hiding behind his Shijie.

°
°
°

Leaving the medical room where Xiao Zhan was crowded with girls, Yibo walked straight forward to the ground, stomping. The girls around him wanted to approach him but witnessing such a pissed off Yibo made them afraid to approach.