Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28

"Zhan!" Yibo exclaimed.

"Ha? Yibo, what are you doing here?" Zhan asked wiping his was hair with a towel.

Xiao Zhan's words had fallen on deaf ears. Yibo's eyes were glued to the well-toned body. His eyes traveled from Zhan's soft, thin, bow-shaped lips to the water drops that were rolling from his shoulder blade to his muscular exposed chest.

Unconsciously Yibo started to walk towards Xiao Zhan while the later just started at Yibo. Once Zhan sensed that the distance between them was barely an inch, Zhan moved a step back.

"Yibo...what are you doing?!" Zhan looked at the other who was subconsciously moving towards him and pinned him to the wall. "Wang Yibo, what are you doin...hmmm!"

Before Zhan could complete his words, he could feel a pair of soft lips on his sensitive neck. Yibo's lips sucked on the water droplets while his tongue tasted the soft skin over there. Zhan unconsciously closed his eyes, feeling the soft muscle wiping away the water droplets, making him a type of warmth invade him. Zhan's hands traveled to Yibo's back pulling him closer while Yibo kept sucking and licking the soft, milk-white skin. When Yibo's hands became bolder enough to traveled to Zhan's waist, Zhan couldn't control himself any longer. He swiftly changed their positions pinning Yibo to the wall.

"You are so naughty today, aren't you?" Zhan smirked as both his hands rested on both sides of Yibo, blocking the latter's path of escape.

Yibo looked at Zhan like a lost puppy. Smirking, Zhan touched Yibo's waist sensually while his fingers slid inside the latter's shirt feeling the soft skin over there. Yibo could feel a warm tingling sensation spreading across his body. He closed his eyes while his head rested on the wall, with lips parted. That scene was extremely seductive for Zhan's eyes. As Zhan looked at Yibo enjoying his touches, he captured Yibo's lips, sucking hard on them.

Yibo gasped at Zhan's sudden action but later he snaked his arms around Zhan's neck, pulling him close. Zhan smirked as he pushed his leg between Yibo's. He could feel Yibo was aroused. Doing more than this might completely cause a blunder. So Zhan pulled away from Yibo. Yibo let out a dissatisfaction groan and looked at Zhan like a kid complaining about snatching away his favorite doll.

"Yibo, we aren't in a relationship yet to continue further," Zhan whispered. "Moreover, your reputation as a playboy is at stake because of Prince Charming."

Listening to the words 'reputation at stake' made Yibo come back to his senses. He pushed Zhan and glared at him.

"What?" Zhan arched his brow. "It's you who started first."

"Its all your fault!" Yibo quickly protested. "Who asked you to come out of the bathroom naked?"

"Naked!?" Zhan's brows disappeared into his hairline. "What do you mean by naked? Cannot you see the towel around my waist? Or..." Zhan leaned in towards Yibo "...do you want to see something more?"

"Jerk!" Yibo pushed his. "Wear your clothes." Yibo handed him the t-shirt and sweat pants kept on the couch.

"Thank you," Zhan said as he was unwrapping the towel from his waist.

"Wait!!" Yibo panicked. "What are doing? Go to the bathroom and get changed."

"Don't worry Wang Yibo, " Zhan smirked. "I am already wearing shorts. So you won't see anything inappropriate."

"How come I brought a big pervert to my house?" Yibo mumbled, loud enough for Zhan to hear it.

"Who is the pervert!?" Zhan said putting on his t-shirt.

"Who else?" Yibo rolled his eyes. "You."

"Yeah yeah, it's me," Zha said sarcastically. "It's me who came to my room, watched me half-naked and even kissed me."