Unexpected Information: Chapter 54

Soon the three of them arrived ar the Wens residence. Wen Chao and Wen Zhuliu were having their drinks.

"Finally we got paid to cause the accident." Wen Zhuliu laughed like a lunatic and drank his drink.

"I never thought that Yibo will pay us to cause accident to that bitch. Tsk tsk..." Wen Chao chuckled while taking a sip from his drink.

"That idiot Zhan! He doesn't know that his own lover betrayed him!" Wen Zhuliu laughed like a lunatic.

Zhan froze hearing those words. He was standing at the door and the words clearly entered into his ears. Yu Bin put his hand on Zhan's shoulder, bringing him back to his senses. Zhan looked at Yu Bin and Bowen and stepped inside the house.

"When Chao!" Zhan snarled as he set his foot in the Wen Mansion.

"Welcome, Xiao Zhan. What a pleasant surprise!" Wen Chao smirked as he stood up from his place.

"Why the hell did you tried to kill my shijie?" Zhan glared at Wen Zhuliu.

"I didn't kill her. I just caused an accident." Zhuliu's lips curved into a half-moon smile.

"Confess right now." Yu Bin growled.

"Confess what?" Wen Chao blinked, pretending to be innocent.

Zhan didn't say a single word. He clenched his fist and the next moment Wen Zhuliu received a heavy punch on his face.

"Xiao Zhan, what behavior is this!?" Wen Chao shouted, holding his bother from falling down.

"Jerk! Don't you fucking dare to mess with me! First, tell me why did you try to kill my shijie?" Zhan shouted, kicking Wen Zhuliu on his knees.

"We didn't do it. Ask your bastard lover. He asked us to cause this accident." Wen Chao yelled.

"Just shut the fuck up!" Zhan punched Wen Chao and took his gun out, pointing it at Wen Chao's forehead. "Just confess the truth, otherwise I won't spare anyone of you two."

"Please don't kill us." Wen Zhuliu trembled as the gun was held dangerously at Wen Chao's forehead.

"Yes. We will." Wen Chao trembled. "Please removed the gun first."

Zhan glared at them and he sat on the couch while the Wen brothers knelt down before him.

"Shoot!" Zhan growled.

"W-we didn't meant to cause the accident

"W-we didn't meant to cause the accident. Actually, Wang Yibo paid us to do so." Wen Zhuliu said trembling like an autumn leaf.

"Mind your words!" Zhan growled and pointed his gun at Zhuliu. "Don't you dare to lie to me. Speak the truth!"

"We are speaking truth, Xiao Zhan." Wen Zhao replied back. "If you don't believe us, then listen to this voice recording." Wen Chao gave his phone to Zhan.