Plans(2): Chapter 42

That mysterious smile appeared on that guy's face and he spread his palm, asking for that thing. Xiao Zhan put his hand in his pocket and fished out a black pen drive and handed it to that guy. His lips curved up into a  triumph half-smile as he took the pen drive. Taking out some device, he attached it with the pen drive and then put it in his phone. Suddenly a file popped up on his phone screen and he immediately opened it. As he went through the file, a wide smirk appeared on his face.

"Xiao Zhan, this is incredible." That guy said as he looked at Zhan. "From where did you get such information about Meng groups?"

"My shijie hacked their system." Zhan smiled and removed his nose mask. "I think it will help us, officer Yu Bin."

"Officer Yu Bin!?" That guy arched his brow

"Officer Yu Bin!?" That guy arched his brow. "It means the person standing in front of me is Mr. Xiao, not my friend Xiao Zhan."

"Yu Bin, you know, we are doing a very important and risky business, so can you please call me Mr. Sean while we deal with this case." Zhan smiled.

"Hm." Yu Bin nodded his head slowly. "Then you should address me as Wen Ning. I don't want to reveal my name to them before putting the mafia Mengs behind the bars."

"Okay," Zhan smirked. "Wen Ning did you plan for our next move?"

"It's only 11 pm. Let's meet with Mengs." Yu Bin said as he took the bike keys from Zhan and proceeded towards the bike. "I am sure that Meng Yao will be at Black Panthers Club and tonight they are going to enjoy a party."

"Party!?" Zhan arched his brow and followed Yu Bin. "Are you sure they are enjoying the party instead of noticing that their important database got deleted?"

"What!?" Yu Bin looked at Zhan suddenly.

Zhan smiled and explained Yu Bin about the entire incident of Xuan Lu hacking the Mengs system, withdrawal of shares by Wang Corporation, threating by Xiao Groups.

"That was a great stroke, Xiao Zhan!" Yu Bin smiled. "Poor they! They don't know what's going to happen the next day. I think we should hurry up to the Club."

"Yu Bin, we need to destroy the Mengs within 2 days." Xiao Zhan said as he sat on the bike while Yu Bin decided to drive it.

"Don't worry Mr. Sean, officer Wen Ning is an expert in solving cases and putting criminals behind the bars." Yu Bin smirked as he started the bike.

Soon they reached the Black Panther Night Club. Zhan put a black cap and covered his face by nose mask while only his eyes were seen. Yu Bin, on the other hand, remained as usual and walked into the club. The club was one of the most glamorous clubs Zhan had ever seen. The light entire club was purple themed were the people in the club looked freaking rich.