Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32

As Zhan and Hao Xuan already decided and made reservations in a restaurant, they had no choice but to go to the restaurant. As they entered the restaurant, Ziyi, Xuan Lu, Yibo and Jiyang's jaws dropped to the floor. They kept staring at the luxury restaurant while Hao Xuan and Zhan smiled proudly.

As they sat around a table, Ziyi-Xuan Lu, Jiyang-Yibo and Zhanzhan sat beside each other

As they sat around a table, Ziyi-Xuan Lu, Jiyang-Yibo and Zhanzhan sat beside each other. Zhan and Xuan ordered the dinner for them. As the dinner was served, all except Zhan and Xuan kept staring at the delicious dishes.

"So, these are the most special dishes here," Zhan said taking his chopsticks, spoon, and fork

"This is incredible!" Ziyi shrieked. "I have never been to such a restaurant before."

"Thank you, Xiao Zhan, for bringing is here." Jiyang smiled

"Hey! Song Jiyang, not only Zhan but also I selected this restaurant." Hao Xuan pouted. "How can you give him the entire credit?"

"Thank you, Wang Hao Xuan," Yibo said putting his hands on the table. "I really love this restaurant. We can come here again when you are free."

"We?" Zhan arched his brow. "What do you mean by 'we' Wang Yibo?"

"Ah." Yibo sighed. "It looks like you really didn't pay attention during your classes in high school. 'We' means Wang Hao Xuan and I." Yibo said pointing towards himself.

Zhan narrowed his eyes listening to Yibo's expressions. "Good." Zhan nodded his head. "Then, you can come with Hao Xuan whenever you want. I already have someone who brings me here whenever I want."

"Who is he!?" Ziyi said leaning at the table.

"Who else?" Zhan shrugged his shoulder. "Li Bo Wen."

"Tch." Xuan Lu rolled her eyes. "Stop fooling around ZhanZhan." She shook her head. "l know that you came here once with Hao Xuan."

"Shijie..." Zhan whined. "Why do you always know everything about me!?"

Xuan Lu chuckled and continued their dinner. After the dinner, they had ordered a few drinks. Ziyi was a light drinker, so she felt dizzy after a glass. Since she felt dizzy, they decided to return home.