New Feelings: Chapter 15

"Wang Yibo, where is Mahjong?" Ziyi asked as she saw Yibo quickly come downstairs.

"I don't know." He replied coldly.

"Yibo?" Jiyang looked at him. "Why are you mad suddenly? What happened?"

"Nothing," Yibo replied, taking his seat beside Jiyang.

"I am sure this Zhan made him piss off." Hao Xuan shook his head.

"Here you go. Our devil comes." Ziyi said tilting her head.

"Here is your Mahjong," Zhan said placing the mahjong tiles in front of Ziyi, on the table.

Ziyi smiled and arranged the Mahjong. They all sat as partners for the game. Hao Xuan and Jiyang, Xuan Lu and Ziyi, Zhan and Yibo formed the teams. Before they could start the game, someone knocked on the door.

"Who is came at this hour?" Zhan mumbled as he went to the door to open it.

"Li Bowen!" Zhan screamed as he opened the door. "You remember Shijie's birthday?"

"Of course ZhanZhan." Li Bowen smiled. "She is my jiejie as well."

"Don't try to steal my Shijie." Zhan pouted and then dragged him into the room.

"Happy Birthday Shijie." Li Bowen wished Xuan Lu, giving her a small pink gift.

" Li Bowen wished Xuan Lu, giving her a small pink gift

"Bowen." Xuan Lu smiled. "You didn't have to do this much for me."

"It's okay jiejie." Li Bowen smiled. "You are my jiejie too."

"Glad that you came Bowen," Zhan said snaking his arms around Bowen's neck.

Bowen looked at Zhan due to those sudden unexpected behavior. Zhan winked at Bowen. The latter immediately understood what Zhan wanted to mean. A smirk appeared on his face. He put his arms gently around Zhan's waist.

"I have to, dear." Bowen smiled. "I wanted to see you."

"Awww." Zhan smiled like shyly. "That's so sweet of you." Zhan turned towards the others who were looking at them with confused eyes. "You guys continue playing. I will arrange the dinner."