Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26

As Xiao Zhan and Hao Xuan came out of their university building to proceed towards the gate, they encountered the person whom they expected the least to appear in the scene.

"Wen Zhuliu." Zhan blurted out while his gaze turned darker. He clenched his fists.

"Master, I think you need to calm down," Xuan said holding Zhan's hand with a sinister smirk on his face. "We don't need to create a scene here. Our Inter-University games are ahead and we can teach Zhuliu a lesson there. I am sure he will participate in the games." Hao Xuan said looking at Zhan assuringly while the latter smiled a bit.

"Good." Zhan titled his head and looked at Zhuliu who was standing at the gate. "But we can add fuel to the fire. Isn't it, Little Devil?"

Hao Xuan chuckled without humor and shook his head. As Zhan and Xuan went to Wen Zhuliu, the latter looked at them and let go of one of the first year's students he has holding.

"Finally you came." Zhuliu's lips curved up into an evil smile.

"You left no other option," Xuan said arching his brow

"I demand you to take back the allegations against my brother." Wen Zhuliu said entering the gate.

"Why should we?" Zhan said walked towards Zhuliu. "Your brother harassed us in many ways. He even made Hao Xuan suffer." Zhan's voice became colder.

"Really?" Zhuliu titled his head. "Are you saying this to protect your boyfriend Song Jiyang?"

"My boyfriend?!" Zhan chuckled without humor. "He is one of the best playboys in this university. How can he be my boyfriend?" Zhan titled his head" Don't tell me you are falling for him."

"I won't fall for guy. I am not homo like you" Zhuliu mocked. "I better chose your hot girl."

"Wen Zhuliu!!! Watch your language!" Hao Xuan shouted.

"Don't cross your limits Wen Zhuliu. You don't know with whom you are dealing with." Zhan stared at Zhuliu as if his staring was enough to kill the latter.

"Taking about me?" A voice spoke and everyone turned towards the direction of the voice.

"Ziyi! Why did you come?!" Hao Xuan asked as he rushed to her.

"Wow! You look pretty, sweetheart." Wen Zhuliu winked at Meng Ziyi. "You came at the right time."

"Meng Ziyi..." Zhan said in a commanding tone without looking at Ziyi. "Go back."

"Zhan?" Ziyi tried to speak.

"I said GO BACK." Zhan almost yelled. By that time many students gathered around them, making a circle around them. "Don't create a scene here Ziyi."

"Why are you getting so nervous Xiao Zhan?" Zhuliu smirked and then gazed on the studies who were looking at them eagerly. "Are you afraid that we will take your girl?"

"She is not my girl." Zhan maintaining his calm. "I am afraid that..." He walked a step closer. "...you guys will lay your dirty hands on her."

"Xiao Zhan!" Losing his cool, Zhuliu held Zhan by his collar while the latter smirked. "How dare you to say those words."

"Wen Zhuliu!" Hao Xuan held Zhuliu's hands which held Zhan's collar. "Let him go." Hao Xuan roared.

"Wen Zhuliu, don't create a scene here." Meng Ziyi said in a sharp voice. "Don't make us take a legal step against you for harassing Zhan."

"Mr. Wen." A voice spoke grabbing everyone's attention. "What are you doing here at Gusu Lan University?"

"Oh my! It's Mr. Handsome and Mr. Gentle." One of the girls, circling around them screamed.

✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Other( ZhanYi)(Complete)|Editing|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara