Accident: Chapter 51

The next day, Xuan Lu and Meng Ziyi's had their events. The boys were super excited for them. Initially, Meng Ziyi decided to participate in the race but late she changed her mind and joined archery while Xuan Lu participated in bowling.

The first event was Meng Ziyi's event. She swiftly used her bow and arrow and scored maximum points, winning the event with major points. Similarly, Xuan Lu played her event gallantly and won the trophy of her event.

After the matches, all of them were sitting in a room. Zhan was giving a message to Xuan Lu while Hao Xuan to Meng Ziyi.

"Finally our girls won!" Hao Xuan smiled as his fingers worked efficiently on Ziyi's shoulder.

"Its already decided Hao Xuan," Zhan said taking the bottle of water and handing it to Xuan Lu. "Those Wen's people are of no comparison to our girls."

"Since we won all our events, how about a party?" Ziyi said looking at Zhan and Xuan Lu.

"You always want the party, babes." Xuan Lu said pinching Ziyi's cheeks. "But I don't allow you. You drink too much and go out of control."

"Jiejie, you cannot be like this!" Ziyi held Xuan Lu's arm, snuggling on it. "You know I love to eat."

"I too don't allow Hao Xuan for party," Jiyang said crossing his arms.

"Hah!?" Hao Xuan's jaws drop. "But why? What did I do!?"

"You wear too much tight clothes and every girl keeps staring at you." Jiyang scoffed. "I don't like it."

"Really?" Zhan burst into laughter listening to his shijie and Jiyang's confessions. "I think I am the most lucky one here. My sweetheart never stops me." Zhan sat beside Yibo, putting his hand on the latter's waist.

"Its because both of you are birds of same feathers." Ziyi rolled her eyes. "What a flirts!"

"My Zhan always supports me in that." Yibo snaked his hands around Zhan's arm. "Because...I only flirt with him."

"You are really naughty, my little kitten." Zhan ruffled Yibo's hair lovingly

"So, are you going to have a party?" Hao Xuan asked looking at Zhan.

"Of course!" Zhan said taking his phone. "We will have a party. And shijie, if Ziyi by chance drank much, then who will be an advantage, hm? You can have a wild night with her."

"Zhan!" Ziyi yelled. "You don't need to say everything openly."

"Whatever." Zhan rolled his eyes. "So, we will going to have our dinner at LanLing Restaurant."

"Great then!" Hao Xuan said excitedly. "We will go there at around 8 pm."

"Deal done." Xuan Lu said.

After receiving their trophies, they headed to their apartments.

"Zhan..." Yibo sighed as he let his body fall on the bed. "What are you going to wear today?"

"Mmm..." Zhan sat on the couch. "Maybe something tight and sexy?"

"Xiao Zhan, if I find any girl looking at you, believe me, I will break your legs." Yibo scoffed.

"Aww...my boyfriend, I already choose an outfit for you. So don't worry. We will look hella sexy." Zhan smirked. "And everyone will look at us."

"I feel so sleepy Zhan," Yibo said yawning.

"Okay." Zhan got up from the couch. "Sleep well. I will find a sexy girl for me."

"Zhan!" Yibo immediately leaped on his feet. "Don't you dare to stare at any other person except me." Yibo pulled Zhan towards him by the collar. "YOU ARE MINE!" Yibo emphasized every single word.