Plans(3): Chapter 43

When Zhan returned to Yibo's apartment, it was about 1 am. He slowly open the door and entered the house without making a single sound. As he entered the drawing-room, his jaws dropped witnessing the sight which was welcoming him.

"Yibo!?" Zhan blurted out as he saw Yibo laying on the couch with a small wine bottle in his hand. There were few cans kept on the table. He walked over to Yibo and took the bottle from his hand. Keeping the bottle on the table, he gently caressed Yibo's hair. Yibonstirred due to the sudden warm touch and opened his eyes.

"ZhanZhan..." Yibo threw his arms around Zhan's neck and clung to him. "Why did you leave me? Are you seeing someone else?!" Yibo looked at Zhan with half-closed eyelids.

"Yibo, you are drunk. You need to sleep." Zhan tried to remove Yibo's hands but it only resulted in a tighter grip around him.

"ZhanZhan, why cannot you tell me everything, huh?!" Yibo said poking Zhan's pale cheek. "You know, I really feel bad when you leave me without telling me anything."

"Yibo, it's nothing like what you are thinking," Zhan said, gently cupping the other's face. "I love you and no one can replace you. Now let's go to sleep okay?" Zhan smiled.

"Mn." Yibo nodded his head like a kid. "I am really feeling sleepy." Yibo yawned. "Cuddle me while sleeping," Yibo said as he nuzzled into Zhan's neck.

Zhan smiled and carried Yibo in princess style to bedroom. Putting Yibo gently on the bed, Zhan went to Yibo's wardrobe and changed himself into comfy clothes. Then he joined Yibo in the bed and cuddled him to sleep.

*Next Morning*

It was about 7 am when Yibo opened his eyes to see the beautiful morning rays. He put his hand on his head due to a horrible headache. Suddenly he remembered the previous night's event of Zhan cuddling him to sleep. A faint smile appeared on Yibo's lips. 'He must be in his room.' Yibo smiled as quickly went to the bathroom to fresh up.

Within a few minutes, he got ready and went to Zhan's room. A big smile appeared on Yibo's face on seeing Zhan working on something with a laptop and few papers. Zhan was so concentrating on working that he didn't notice Yibo's presence.

 Zhan was so concentrating on working that he didn't notice Yibo's presence

"Zhan..." Yibo called in a low voice and only then Zhan looked up to see a soft creature looking at him with glistening eyes.

"Ah! Yibo, you are finally up." Zhan smiled as he closed his laptop and walked over to Yibo. "How are you feeling now?"

"Well..." Yibo said scratching his head. "I drank too much yesterday. I shouldn't have done that." Yibo looked into Zhan's eyes. "Did I blabber much yesterday?"

"Hmmm" Zhan pressed his lips together while gently nodded, making a thoughtful face. "You said a lot."

"What did I say!?" Yibo blurted out.