Unexpected : Chapter 11

"So..." That guy in black suit said brushing his bridge of nose. "...you are signing this deal."

"Of course

"Of course." Xiao Zhan smiled as he took a sip from his drink. "It will be good for both of us."

"Xiao Zhan, you are tricky when it comes to your work." That guy shook his head.

"Aren't you tricky too?" Xiao Zhan looked at that guy. "Even your style is better than me."

"You are really good when it comes to talking." That guy smiled. "Well, how's your life going on?"

"It's all fine."

"I think I am asking about something else." That guy raised his brow. "You know what I mean."

"You are such a meanie Li Bowen." Xiao Zhan chuckled. "Everything is fine."

"Great." Li Bowen smirked. "I hope our collaboration will succeed."

"Don't you have faith in me?" Xiao Zhan asked narrowing his eyes.

"I do trust you buddy." Li Bowen smiled. "Don't forget me call me if you need."

"Sure."

Xiao Zhan and Li Bowen made a shake hand and went outside the restaurant. Unknowingly, Li Bowen put his hand on Zhan's injured shoulder. Xiao Zhan's injury already became more than before due to lack of rest and being touched in part. No sooner Li Bowen's fingers made contact with the injury, Zhan winced in pain.

"Zhan what happened?!" Li Bowen asked worriedly.

"It's just a small injury." Xiao Zhan said smiling slightly.

"Are you trying to be a hero again?" Li Bowen looked into Zhan's eyes which clearly showed the pain. "Get into the car and take off your shirt."

"What?!" Zhan looked at Li Bowen, surprised.

"What!?" Li Bowen looked at Zhan. "I need to check the injury."

Xiao Zhan smiled and shook his head. He unbuttoned two buttons and got into the car. Li Bowen always carried a few medical equipment, better say almost a first aid box. He checked Zhan's would and applies some medicine to it to relieve the pain. After than Li Bowen drove the car to drop Zhan home

°
°
°

"Who is he? Is he Xiao Zhan's boyfriend?"

On the other hand, Wang Yibo who was in his car watched Zhan and Li Bowen get into the restaurant. He frowned a little. After a period of time, he saw Li Bowen and Xiao Zhan come out of the restaurant smiling. Seeing Zhan smiling cheerfully to that unknown man, made Yibo's brows knitted. What he saw next made his eyeballs jump out of the sockets. Zhan unbuttoned his shirt!? Yibo narrowed his eyes and looked away. He quickly took out his phone and called Xuan Lu.

"Jiejie, I cannot drop Zhan at home. He is with his boyfriend and I think his boyfriend will drop him."
"What?! Boyfriend?! He doesn't have a boyfriend."
"I don't know. He asked me to drop him at a restaurant and then another guy came. I think he will drop Zhan."
"That brat! I will take care of it. Thank you Yibo."
"Good Night jiejie."
"Good night."