Daejung

|CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Namjoon! Miss me yet?" The familiar gruff voice asks as the club doors slam open. The owner frantically turns around, knocking over a glass. It smashes to the floor, glass spilling everywhere but Namjoon doesn't have time to worry about it now.

"Go to the back, lock the door. Don't come out until I personally come and get you," Namjoon whispers the strict instructions.

The male sitting behind him on the counter gives a confused look, wondering why everyone has suddenly become so tense. People pay their bills and leave, some of the strippers falling back off the stage, taking refuge in the dressing rooms. "Why? What's happening?" The male asks.

"I can't tell you right now, Seokjin, just go. I'll come to get you. NOW!" Namjoon orders in a hushed tone. Seokjin jumps off the counter, giving a stern nod before running off into the back.

A group of men in fancy suits make their way to the bar, "it's a shame, all the fun little sluts always disappear when we arrive," the apparent leader sighs, shaking his head.

Namjoon huffs, refusing to make eye contact, "they're on their break," he snaps.

Daejung smirks, before his face contorts into a frown, his hand slamming on top of the bar, "little birdie told me that not only do you sell some drugs here..." He pauses, making sure all of Namjoon's attention is on him. "That you also get them from the one and only Jeon gang," Daejung sing-songs. Namjoon feels his heart skip a few beats, as his stomach sinks. The rising gang leader chuckles, wiping his nose quickly with his thumb. "Didn't think we'd find that out, did you? You hid it so carefully in your transactions under 'favours.' Smart move, big guy," Daejung taunts.

"What do you want, why would you come here if you knew I was working with the Jeon's. You've heard the stories, we've all heard the stories. Why come back?" Namjoon asks, placing his hands firmly on the bar counter.

The gang leader jumps up and down like a little kid for a bit, turning in a circle. "Cause here's the thing!" He chirps, "while you don't work directly under Mr Jeon, you work with him, and it seems like you send him a lot of money for that nose candy you got. I can guess it'd be a pretty big notice if he stopped receiving payments."

Namjoon glares at Daejung, "what are you suggesting?"

"I have three men with guns here, what if I just put a bullet..." Daejung makes his hand into the shape of a gun, pointing the fake barrel right between Namjoon's eyebrows, "right there," he snarls.

Yet the club owner doesn't flinch, not even bat an eyelid. Namjoon maintains hard eye contact with Daejung, "I think you should stop coming here now," he calmly says. The gang leader's eyes expand. "SECURITY!" Namjoon yells, at an instant, five of Jungkook's men surround the group, the coiling snake tattoos imprinted on their necks as a clear display of who they work for.

Daejung mentally assesses the situation, knowing this is only a small portion of the men at this club. If Jeon is bothering to put even five on a place, there'll be more still hiding in the shadows. With this knowledge, Daejung smirks, "seems like Jeon is fond of you. But this won't be the last of me, I'll have you wrapped around my finger like your my bitch," he spits. "MOVE OUT!" Daejung yells, leaving turning with his men to leave the club.

Once the sound of the door clicking rings throughout the club, which has since gone deathly silent, the music is brought back to life, people finally being able to relax. "Thank you," Namjoon says, breathing out a sigh of relief. The guard merely nods before resuming their positions in the shadows. "Man the bar, I need to make some calls," Namjoon says to his coworker, before leaving for the back room. The broken glass crunching beneath his boot.

===

"They were indeed a queer-looking party that assembled on the bank - the birds with draggled feathers, the animals with their fur clinging close to them, and all dripping wet, cross, and uncomfortable. The first question of course-," a ringing stops Taehyung mid-sentence, the book slowly dropping in his hands.

Jungkook curses the loud ringing, softly kissing the top of Taehyung delicate blonde locks as an apology. "Sorry Doll, it might be work," he whispers, reaching for the annoying device. Taehyung sighs in disappointment, knowing Jungkook's work is important, yet still mysterious as the exact details of what he does is hidden to him. "Hello Namjoon," Jungkook answers, continuing running his fingers through Taehyung's hair. The elder looks up at the taller, enjoying the warm position they're in. Their legs are entangled as Taehyung is seated in between Jungkook's legs. His back is pressed flush against Jungkook's chest so he can feel the steady rise and fall of his chest.

"Pardon?" Jungkook snaps, his voice becoming cold and emotionless as it often does with his so-called work calls. Taehyung can feel a low growl rumble through the younger's body. "Yes, I can meet now," Jungkook barks out, his grip becoming firm. Taehyung feels his mood drop, hearing the words come from Jungkook's mouth. This doesn't seem to go unnoticed, as Jungkook is soon looking deeply into Taehyung's eyes, with an unreadable expression. "I'm bringing a friend, don't question it, or I'll kill you," Jungkook snaps. Taehyung's eyes expand as he moves back the book falling off the bed and onto the floor with a hard thud. The pages of Alice in Wonderland at the angle it landed at.

The gang leader hangs up the phone, deciding that if he wants to protect Taehyung around the clock, it's time for Taehyung to realise what he does for a living. "Come," Jungkook orders, sitting up at an instant. Taehyung cowers away from the taller, pushing himself up onto the bay window. "Do you trust me?" Jungkook asks, looking down at the smaller. Dominance radiates off the younger like it's engraved into his DNA. Taehyung nods hesitantly. "Do you really trust me?" He inquires.

The elder takes a moment to think, knowing they are only just starting to get close. There's just something about Jungkook Taehyung can't describe. A pull toward the younger so strong it's almost overpowering. Like he never wants to leave the taller's presence. As if he's known Jungkook for years on end. So Taehyung nods, this time assertive, with no doubt. "You're about to enter my world Babydoll, there is only one way out which I think you can guess. Are you sure you trust me?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods for the third time, in his eyes Jungkook can't see that he will not waver.

"I trust you."

"Come."

===

09.01.2019

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ