Apology

Hey angels it's the author!

I just want to say that I'm really sorry but, I will be discontinuing this book. I just have no passion to write this story anymore. I want to write things that I enjoy. I no longer enjoy writing this book, it feels like a chore every time I have to sit down and produce another chapter it's just not fun. I thought I should continue the story line because I thought I could make more out of it but I was wrong.

If you want to know how it was going to end: Wheein and Byul-yi were close friends of Hyejin who blame Jungkook and Taehyung for Hyejin's death. Wheein was going to escape, band the police force together and try to take Jungkook down. Meanwhile Taehyung would be going off killing the last of Daejung's men while he slowly becomes more insane because of the abuse, until eventually he is more dangerous than Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook get matching koi fish tattoos to symbol their love again and Taehyung becomes the queen of the gang, leaving the university. The police force plan an attack on one of the gang's meet-ups, which ends up killing Lisa. Jennie gets really angry, so she plans a counter attack on the police, which only makes things worse. Yoongi and Hoseok become worried about the state of the gang and decide they have a better chance of surviving if they flee. Ultimately the gang collapses in on itself and Jungkook takes Taehyung, feeling to Japan where they start anew.

I hope to write things in the future that I can continue. I'll be leaving this book up if you still wish you read it, but it's just been weighing on me for too long and I'm not going to be able to finish it. I'm sorry if you wanted to see the book through. Maybe one day I will come back to finish it but as of now this has become dull for me to write.

I hope you understand. Stay safe during this pandemic, and I will be out with a new story soon. I promise.

I love you all!
ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ