Serious

| CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
| TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE, RAPE, SELF HARM

| CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO| TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE, RAPE, SELF HARM

Anger is thick in the air. Jungkook's loyalists watch on in silence. Jimin looks down at his feet, biting his lip out of nervousness. As their gang leader slowly destroys himself right before their eyes. A taunting picture lays untouched on Jungkook's desk. Just out of sight of his loyal members. Lisa and Yoongi hold onto each other tightly, huddled into a corner of the room. It all makes sense. Why no one has yet to dare challenge Jungkook. Simply, the man is positively terrifying. Jungkook's chunky spiked rings has his own blood dripping down off them. As his hands are absolutely ruined, same as the wall, computer and his turned over desk chair. Jungkook has sweat dripping down his eyebrow, as he brings his bloodied hand up to wipe it away, the crimson liquid is smeared all over too.

"What do we do now?" Jennie whispers, finally taking it upon herself to break the deathly silence. Jungkook slowly lifts himself up.

"I'm sick of that fucking bastard taunting me," Jungkook's voice is cracked and broken, from all the high-stress screaming. "We put the plan into action now. Two days from now, three am, Daejung's bitch is let into his compound. We follow after."

Hoseok lifts his head up, "we're not ready," the male points out.

The room becomes silent, the hard truth set out into the air now. The gang leader looks like he might just pop a blood vessel. "TAEHYUNG DOESN'T DESERVE TO GO THROUGH ONE MORE FUCKING SECOND OF THIS!" Jungkook explodes, spit flying everywhere. With a terrifying gate, Jungkook storms over to his right-hand man. "My men should be fucking born ready. And I don't care how many of them die. I'm going to have Daejung's head mounted to my wall by the end of this week. OR IT'LL FUCKING BE YOURS!" Another heavy silence falls over the room. Everyone now realising just how serious Jungkook is. Yoongi and Lisa's soft sobs are the only sound emitting from the tense situation. "All of you, out. Go tell everyone to prepare," Jungkook now whispers. Yet his words still seem to scream.

Not even a second goes by before everyone is filing out of the terrifying man's office. Once the soft click of the door closing echos through the room does Jungkook collapse. Hot tears stream down his face. Weakly, the gang leader pulls himself over to his desk. Searching for the specific Polaroid. Through teary eyes, Jungkook looks at the image. Taehyung is tied down completely bare to a table. Bruises and cuts litter all over his once supple, honey caramel skin. His eyes are screwed shut, as Daejung's tainted hand grips tightly onto Jungkook's mark. The koi fish tattoo. Utterly and wholly destroyed. The words scribbled across it read, 'your little toy is so much fun, thanks for sharing.'

===

Taehyung didn't realise how much he wished Seokjin mindlessly whispered to him. Late nights they'd sit in their cell, allowing the silence to engulf them. Sometimes, Seokjin would whisper stories to him. Painting pictures of how he came to know Namjoon and Jungkook. Tales of Namjoon and Jungkook's adventures, the crazy situations they'd find themselves. Now in this cell, only the silence is there for him. Left to fester as his boarded-up mind builds up its walls. Allowing all the anger and sadness to accumulate.