Rapist

| CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
| TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE

| CHAPTER FORTY-ONE| TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE

"That... That MOTHERFUCKER!" Jungkook growls, standing to his feet. Jungkook feels a heat rising through his body as a rage eats its way through all common sense. "What did he do? I'll fucking dig up his rotting body and make sure he-."

Cold hands wrap around Jungkook's as the gang leader looks down to his boyfriend. Taehyung signals for Jungkook to sit next to him on the blood-soaked couch. "Daejung... He'd pin me down and use me and use me and use me. It didn't matter to him. Whatever he needed to do to get himself off..." Taehyung whispers, his eyes are entirely hollow. "After he'd either tie me up and go at it again, or he'd let his little followers have a go. Over, and over. Until their little dicks couldn't even get hard," Taehyung spits the words.

Taehyung's blood-crusted hands subconsciously hover over the area which used to be the koi fish tattoo. "What did they do to my mark?" Jungkook growls, his voice so low it almost shakes the ground.

"Daejung would cum on it, kiss it, lick it, Jesus fucking christ he'd probably even fuck it if he could've. I had to get rid of it Kook... I'm sorry, I just couldn't tell you. But after... After finally making his little cock suckers pay..."

Two murders look at each other, "why stop here?" Jungkook suddenly asks.

"What?"

"Daejung's dying posse is still out there somewhere. Track them down. Why do you have to sit here? Make them pay."

Taehyung's brown eyes turn into a beautiful honey brown, as the dying sun falls behind the thick horizon of trees, just reflects into the abused boy's eyes. "Jungkook," Taehyung sighs, as his long delicate fingers wrap around the gang leader's hands. "I don't know..." the boy mumbles, as Jungkook watches the soulless orbs fight an unseeable battle.

"You've already killed Daejung... The rest of his army will fall," Jungkook determines; a sudden sharp gaze is met, as Taehyung's dead eyes flick up to meet the gang leader's. Jungkook sits back, allowing his boyfriend to challenge him.

"It felt like a dream..." Taehyung sighs dreamily, falling back into the once white couch. "I can only remember the way it felt, to finally have his precious little head under my foot," the words spitting out of Taehyung's mouth like venom. "I felt..." Taehyung's words trail off as an insane laugh escapes the parted lips. The dead-eyed boy stands up, his cold orbs scanning the blood-stained surroundings. Jungkook watches on in silence, as Taehyung battles internally with himself again. "I don't want to be left out of your little excursions anymore," Taehyung snaps after a long pause.

Jungkook's head shoots up, "you want to join me in my gang meetings?"

The newly, and slightly crazed killer turns around to look at his boyfriend, "of course, I'm your queen after all." Jungkook purses his lips and gives a stern nod.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"I'm going to go take a shower," Taehyung merely states, walking off down the hall, leaving Jungkook swimming in his thoughts.

===

"I'd never seen anything like it before, the way Taehyung looked... It wasn't him," Yoongi whispers, as his head rests on Hoseok's chest. The steady beat of his boyfriend's heartbeat soothing the erratic boy. "Taehyung has been through people like Daejung before, but he's never been violent. If anything, it made him almost shut down."

Hoseok hums in interest, "what do you mean?" Yoongi nervously bites his lip, screwing his eyes shut as if to block out the memories.

"We had just started university... Taehyung and I had gone to high school together, and we were so happy to finally begin our lives, for real. As expected, we met new people. Taehyung had met this one kid from his art class," Yoongi takes in a shaky breath, as Hoseok's comforting hand comes to rub soothing circles onto his back. "Gim Myung, his name was. Taehyung loved him to begin with; they were almost as inseparable as he and I are now. Until one day... Taehyung just shut down. Myung was still happy, talking all the time and next to Taehyung, as usual. But there was just something off, and I knew it. Taehyung was always trying to get away from him. Standing next to people who he'd hardly even talked to. Refusing to be near Myung for more than five minutes." Another shaky breath rattles through Yoongi's body. "When I finally got Taehyung to talk... I learnt that every night for a month, Myung was getting into Taehyung's dorm room and..."

Yoongi's words get caught in his throat, as tears well up in his eyes. Hoseok's muscular arms wrap around the smaller's body as the hot tears start to stream. "Myung, our friend, had made replica keys of Taehyung's dorm and was raping him. Every. Night." Now even Hoseok's breath pauses for a moment. "After I found out, I reported him to the dean of students. But since Myung was the son of someone important, he was just transferred to an even better university, escaping any kind of punishment at all." A wave of hot anger flows through Yoongi's veins as he remembers the past. "Taehyung has so broken after that. He couldn't sleep, afraid that Myung would still be lurking out the front of his door. I promised Taehyung; I promised I'd never let anything like that happen to him again." Venom spits out of the smaller's mouth like a hot flame.

"If I was honest, I didn't think he'd ever recover... Until he met Jungkook. Everything just started to look up for him," a warm smile spreads over Hoseok's face, naively thinking it would be the end of the tale. "But of course Daejung had to come along and ruin it. Taehyung's reaction to everything was just so extreme this time. But never once, NEVER. Was Kim Taehyung violent."

Hoseok hums, "he's tired, Yoongi." The smaller's head shoots up an inquisitive look written across his face. "Imagine, you've just escaped the lasting effects of your previous abuser and almost immediately next, you're suffering the same abuse from a completely new person. I'd be pretty fucking tired of that repetitive cycle."

Yoongi sighs, burying his face into Hoseok's chest, "I just want the old Taehyung back."

A gentle hand weaves its fingers through the soft ebony locks, "Taehyung has been through a lot, it might be time to let go of this old mould you've sculpted of your friend. People change, dating the most infamous gang leader in all of Korea is going to be a factor in that alone. You must remember, Taehyung isn't gone. Different, but not gone."

===

06.22.2020

===

Sorry for such the long break, quarantine really kicked my ass and I needed some down time. Updates should hopefully be more regular.

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ